Odd people

JawD

Came into work this morning at 8am. Women walking past with two kids (track suit messy hair the usual) I thought she was holding her childs drink. Turned out it was a can of Special Brew. ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Came into work this morning at 8am. Women walking past with two kids (track suit messy hair the usual) I thought she was holding her childs drink. Turned out it was a can of Special Brew. ;)

Hull for ye.

There's a bloke wanders around Forest Hall / Benton / Four Lane Ends with piss-stained trackie bottoms, 3 litre bottle of cider and a thousand yard stare who's a proper sad case. He looks about 60 but could be anywhere between 45 - 70 tbh. And no, it's not me.

Edited by alex

Actually remember this one guy who always frequented the pub I worked at.

Looked like a cross between Major Chip Hazard and Stretch Armstrong - same head shape and over the top grin. Would always show up with three buttons of his shirt undone (always the same shirt too).

He'd typically have a bout 5 pints in town then drive a knackered old merc out in the sticks to our pub for one or two more and sit on the shortest stool because he found it hilarious.

Every time he came in he says to me: "Alright George; pint of fosters an' a crocodile sandwich...and make it snappy!"

A few more sayings we heard every time:

"Is that fresh ice? I don't want none of that frozen shit."

"HOW MUCH?" when asked to pay up.

"I sits here for so long I can't stands it no longer.

"Georgie porgie pudding and pie. Kissed the girls and made them cry. And when the boys came out to play' he'd kiss them too cos he was funny that one."

He'd go through the routine without fail whenever he showed up, until there was one such time when this massive bloke started laughing at him. Huge 6'6" chippy who always kicked off trouble. So this bloke is laughing and nobhead grins back.

"Ere, it's always good to make 'em laugh, eh?" he smiles. Chippy just looks at him with disdain and goes:

"I'm not laughing at your jokes, I'm laughing because you're a CUNT. Now fuck off."

Barely saw him after that. ;)

There's a bloke wanders around Forest Hall / Benton / Four Lane Ends with piss-stained trackie bottoms, 3 litre bottle of cider and a thousand yard stare who's a proper sad case. He looks about 60 but could be anywhere between 45 - 70 tbh. And no, it's not me.

Monkeys Fist tbh.

Monkeys Fist tbh.

I've actually seen him round Forest Hall and it's not him. Similar stamp though.

Fucking Hell, I live near Brixton and haven't experienced anything like that and I've told pikey little fuckers to turn the music down on the tube and got no trouble. Maybe I'm just more of a double-hard bastard than I realised, or you're a bunch of sissy girls?

i'm definitely a sissy when it comes to london gangsters. i wouldn't be brave enough to step up to the chavs down here. they don't believe in an honest toe to toe fist fight and will be quick to pull a knife.

i lived in brixton for three years and never had any bother personally but a mate of mine was mugged at knife point for his mobile and wallet.

isn't Brixton full of British citizens ?

There used to be a lad who walked around North Shields a few years back shouting (not singing) Bon Jovi songs. We called him Mong Bon Jovi.

:)

Daft Michael. When i worked in Greggs in Shields when i was at College, he used to shout through the door all the time. Proper loon!

<_<

aye, Michaels a character no doubt! Didnt he get a court order (or asbo or whatever) stopping him from singing in the streets? ;)

Theres fucking loads of them knocking about in N.Shields.

And of course any of the lercals from round the coast know about the infamous Johnny Decker. He's my friend on Facebook and there was even an online game kicking about a while back entitled 'Lendz a Tab.'

I saw Johnny on the Metro a couple of weeks ago. He'd spilt his baccy pouch on the floor and was busy scraping the contents back in! ;)

Edit:

Edited by AgentAxeman