Odd people

JawD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1241971960a7149278641ml.jpg

Belfast had Gerry Bokebeard the homeless fella , used to spend his time shouting at chinese people, once seen him rob a muffin from a shop on botanic avenue, shopkeeper chased after him only for gerry to turn around when he got a bit away from the door and throw it at him and shout "i was trying to get a fucking mars bar"

my favourite memory of him was, walking down the road with couple of friends with something from the chippy, he shouts at my mate Lucy as we go past

"ffs love do what most girls do!"

*Lucy looks at him puzzled*

"use yer fingers!"

I gave him my pastie for that one :lol:

Sad story mind died a few years back, had a job as a lecturer at the uni, house etc, but the drink took it all i guess.

are you sure he's homeless like where does he get all the food?

When I lived in Bedford (which is just north of Luton, and east of Milton Keynes), there was this real short arsed African woman who was a bit mental. She must have been about 5 foot tall, wore those loose robes west African people dress in, always white and red and shouted out what I guess were the angry bits of the bible. She was tiny, but bloody hell, she would make Ian Paisley seem like Bob Harris. You could practically hear her from the other side of the town centre.

I was also once treated to all the tramps getting tanked up at the bus station, and singing a Queen medley at the tops of their voices after work.

Just remembered standing outside a bar near Leicester Square with two girls when a homeless guy leered at them and mumbled something. Ever the chivalrous gent I asked him "what was that?"

"Ah said how've you got two pretty girls?"

"it's cos I'm so pretty mate" I replied only to be floored by his final words which were

"I reckon it's because you've got two willies!" and then he fucked off.

fucking twat, absolutely floored me and the two girls pissed themselves laughing... bastard

I went out in town last Saturday for the first time in ages. Totally different perspective when you are sober. The atmosphere totally changes when it hits 11-12am and people start getting a little worse for wear. Saw 3 separate fights start over nowt. Clowns hammering on car windows in the middle of the street, pissing in the street in plain view. Sticking their hands up random lasses skirts etc.

Ended up going to Aspers as it had the air con on and was a lot more chilled. I know I'm the exception rather than the rule but I couldn't think of owt worse then having a night like that every Saturday. Much rather go and see a band/film/have a meal.

100%. The toon is my toon, but it's full of common as fuck fat boilers, kids in stripey jumpers who will have a go at most people for little or no reason, and I do £100+ in every time I go. Football days in toon are different though, cos we just pile in the rough and ready bars. I might be getting an old cunt but I prefer quiet weekends up the Tyne Valley, had a lovely summer doing that most weekends, well they're not that quiet they're just populated by more attractive, endearing, friendly people. Just shows what happens when you stop deein drugs reality hits home, and ye get a better perspective of what is actually good about life and what isn't. The toon fuckin isn't.

I know this bloke called Eddie class bloke, but he's a bit radge (Peasepud will know him) he stage managed a burglary on his house but the daft cunt broke the glass from the inside :lol: So he went to jail.

I know this bloke called Eddie class bloke, but he's a bit radge (Peasepud will know him) he stage managed a burglary on his house but the daft cunt broke the glass from the inside :lol: So he went to jail.

Didn't Shola do something like that?

Didn't Shola do something like that?

No. He thought his hoose had been burgled, but he'd just left it in a mess the lazy cunt.

we have a few odd people around my town llanelli one is called john radio he carries a radio everywhere blasting in his ear once got caught wanking over the bras in M&S.

another called john the weathermanb (dont ask) was a bit mental slow mcdonalds employed him to clean the car park where people would eat their takeaway meals they found him three miles away cleaning up rubbish! :lol:

and some bloke called dai (dave in english i suppose) bent still see him about wears old womens clothes, i had a supersoaker when i was younger and he was talking to a bunch of girls who were going out so i soaked him with it and he was running like a big gay lol well the girls laughed and thought it was great so i soaked them too and ruined their night :lol: hahahaha

plenty of oddballs in wales tbf, particularly in the small ex mining towns in the valleys. i was in a pub in a little town called mountain ash once and this revolting old bird came over to our table eating a curry with a beer mat. she then proceeded to try to get off with me while her lad was loitering in the back ground. we got out of there sharpish. place had an atmosphere like it could kick off at any time.

Edited by Dr Gloom

plenty of oddballs in wales tbf, particularly in the small ex mining towns in the valleys. i was in a pub in a little town called mountain ash once and this revolting old bird came over to our table eating a curry with a beer mat. she then proceeded to try to get off with me while her lad was loitering in the back ground. we got out of there sharpish. place had an atmosphere like it could kick off at any time.

I think that's near where my Dad was born. Abercynon.

Think that isn't far from where my mum's hometown is (Pontypridd). If it is, I'll tell grandma to stop bothering geordie blokes ;)

Think that isn't far from where my mum's hometown is (Pontypridd). If it is, I'll tell grandma to stop bothering geordie blokes ;)

them three are all pretty much in the same area and yes they are shitholes so glad i live on the coast nicer weather nicer place still odd people though

There's a trampy bloke who comes and sits in A&E at work quite regularly. There's nothing medically wrong with him but he gets to save on his heating and they normally have Corrie on the telly in the waiting room.

There's a trampy bloke who comes and sits in A&E at work quite regularly. There's nothing medically wrong with him but he gets to save on his heating and they normally have Corrie on the telly in the waiting room.

Never realised Pud was a Corrie fan. ;)

loads of wronguns down here tbf. there was some nazi fruit cake on a tube i took a few years ago. total nutter. steel toe cap dr martin boots. skinhead, scars and tatoos on his face. he treated the rest of the carriage to a monologue about all the different races he hated. far too offensive to repeat on here. i felt like speaking out, as i'm sure the majority of the other passengers did. but like everyone else, i sat with my head down, eyes locked on my evening standard as if i couldn't hear this foul diatribe. this bloke didn't look the sort you would want to confront.

i've seen a gang of chavs do another bloke in on a packed bus down here too because he had the cheek to ask them to turn the music that was blaring out of their mobile phones off. fucking savages tbf and everything that's wrong with the youth of the day. since when did it become ok to pollute a confined public space like that? or to kick off with someone for saying the rest of the normal passengers wanted, but were too afraid to say?

the problem down here is that if you do confront scum like that, they're likely to pull a knife or gun on you.

One of many reasons to get the fuck out. I am so much happier since I left London. Cuntsville, it really is.

they need a good understanding Social Worker, another free holiday in Benidorm, and a grand a month in benefits so they realise how things really are in the civilised world.

There used to be a lad who walked around North Shields a few years back shouting (not singing) Bon Jovi songs. We called him Mong Bon Jovi.

;)

Daft Michael. When i worked in Greggs in Shields when i was at College, he used to shout through the door all the time. Proper loon!