Stephen Robert Bruce in the next 4 games.

Flair

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant see him lasting long can you i hope they get relegated relegated relegated hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa scumberland are shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt

Either sacked or getting the backing of Ellis. I reckon sacked though. Ellis has moved Quinn over and I reckon he doesnt like what he sees in Bruce. Nee wonder given how many players he paid for in the summer and how they are doing.

Now starts the calls for O'Neil I'd imagine.

God i hope he's not going, with competent managers like O'Neil and Hughes out there all Bagpusses good work could be undone! Hopefully they'll give him till January and let him piss away some more money before they even think of sacking him, but you wonder that Short won't stand for what Quinn would. Also he was there when their fans were loudly booing and chanting about him being a fat geordie bastard etc maybe he'll react to it quickly.

why is it always the same shit story with teams in general when they get a bad run of games like 4 or 5 defeats they sack the manager every time.

Edited by DEADMAN

they've been shite for almost the entirity of 2011 largely because they lost/sold anyone who scored goals and bought a load of nothing players in the summer. He deserves the sack, as does Kean at Blackburn. Of the 3 under fire managers I have sympathy for Coyle, little money to spend and has lost some of their only decent players to long term injuries.

Edited by TicTacWoe

I feel sorry for him too but he shouldn't be in this position, ie he should have been sacked/never given the job in the first place. I honestly don't have a clue what the Venkys are playing at. I like Blackburn but I really fear for them at the moment.

really i think the owners should of given him more money to spend to really improve the team but clearly not now hes stuck and now there turning on him. i mean some will hate me for saying it but everyone has there opinion i guess.

Had a mad dream last night straight up, I was sat in the Chronicle offices sat next to Lee Ryder pointing out mistakes he'd made in his articles, and Steve Bruce came in "Steve I know you have contacts, am I getting sacked then?" , "nah Steve you'll be alright", and that was it, that was my dream. I woke up before two texts saying the same thing, "he's getting sacked today and the only reason he didn't yesterday was out of respect for Gary Speed."

Had a mad dream last night straight up, I was sat in the Chronicle offices sat next to Lee Ryder pointing out mistakes he'd made in his articles, and Steve Bruce came in "Steve I know you have contacts, am I getting sacked then?" , "nah Steve you'll be alright", and that was it, that was my dream. I woke up before two texts saying the same thing, "he's getting sacked today and the only reason he didn't yesterday was out of respect for Gary Speed."

you are one wierd puppy how the fuck does Steve Bruce get into your dreams?