Opinions

LeazesMag

Okay then lads, I'll get things going.

I was wrong about computers being a fad, I thought people would get sick of Pacman and that'd be it. I admit it.

I was wrong all lesbians being pug ugly and built like steam trains. I admit it, only most of them are.

I was wrong about manc-mag having a superiority complex. I admit it, he's actually a very nice chap who can't help being bright.

I was wrong about thinking that Mike Ashley would back Keegan and we'd do well. I admit it.

I was wrong to have 5 shots of Tuaca last night. I admit it, 4 would have been ample and stopped me sleeping in the boot of my car.

I was wrong to shag my best mate's sister in his bed while he was unconscious drunk on the floor. I admit it, the smell of vomit made for sub-par sex.

This thread can be nicely summed up.

tumblr_lsgi2ribsQ1r3pcbso1_400.gif

Opinions are like arseholes. This board's full of them.

The new board will also have this exciting feature !

You can just see the advertising tag line:

New and Improved Toontastic

But Still With The Same Old Arseholes!

Or

Toontastic v2

New and Exciting features*

*Arseholes included as standard

Okay then lads, I'll get things going.

I was wrong about computers being a fad, I thought people would get sick of Pacman and that'd be it. I admit it.

I was wrong all lesbians being pug ugly and built like steam trains. I admit it, only most of them are.

I was wrong about manc-mag having a superiority complex. I admit it, he's actually a very nice chap who can't help being bright.

I was wrong about thinking that Mike Ashley would back Keegan and we'd do well. I admit it.

I was wrong to have 5 shots of Tuaca last night. I admit it, 4 would have been ample and stopped me sleeping in the boot of my car.

I was wrong to shag my best mate's sister in his bed while he was unconscious drunk on the floor. I admit it, the smell of vomit made for sub-par sex.

Tuaca is very nice though tbf.