Favorite Game While Growing Up?

Jan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

British Bulldog would always get banned after some kid would inevitably get pummeled and badly hurt, then it would pop up the next term and get banned all over again and so it would continue.

Never used to play it at school was always in the streets. At school it was always ever football, never a bad thing.

It was like tag but with a ball.

"Hot rice, bounce twice"

:lol:

Linky

Never heard of it. Or the vast majority of them games on there. "French cricket" wtf ;) do they like go in bat and wave a white flag when they realise they're gonna get turned over?

"Hot rice, bounce twice"

Linky

Played that (was looking for the bit where it mentioned the clenched fists/knocking the ball away)...it was called Bad Egg like iirc not 'hot rice'!

"Hot rice, bounce twice"

Linky

Never heard of it. Or the vast majority of them games on there. "French cricket" wtf ;) do they like go in bat and wave a white flag when they realise they're gonna get turned over?

I've heard of French Cricket (mainly because it's used in cricketing terminology for a batsman not moving his feet whilst batting) but I've never ever played it. We used to play non-stop cricket occasionally. French cricket is where the bowler aims at your legs rather than a set of stumps apparently.

kerbs was a canny game

I was mint a curbs. Did you play a rule where if it bounced back off the curb and you caught it you got double points?

nar - just got another shot

as teenagers i played 'survivor' where you and a couple of mates lined up at the end of a row of backgardens and the idea was to be the first to the other end without falling in a pond, getting clotheslined, caught, bit by a dog etc etc.... great fun :lol:

We used to play some incredibly violent games of Hackers Union like. One kid got kicked into a hedge and landed face first on a bag of concealed dog shit

Was unbeatable on FIFA 98 and Perfect Dark too

Edited by wykikitoon

Spinny the bottle with these two trampy cousins called kim from along the street, made me the man I am today.

Kim as in the Indian name for a boy??? :lol:

Used to play kickball at school.

played against a flat wall with a tennis ball and you took it turns to take a shot. Kick the ball against the wall and you scored a point if the other person couldn't hit the wall from where the ball landed. Used to try scoring shots from as far out as the car park. :lol:

Anyone remember Domino Rally?

Fuck me if there was ever a game to annoy the fuck out of you, that was it!

2 hours setting it up only for you to realise you've screwed up the spacing half way round :lol:

played against a flat wall with a tennis ball and you took it turns to take a shot. Kick the ball against the wall and you scored a point if the other person couldn't hit the wall from where the ball landed. Used to try scoring shots from as far out as the car park. :lol:

SPOT - same but with a football

SPOT - same but with a football

Aye I remember playing that. If you couldn't hit the wall with one kick you got an 'S' then the second time you were 'SP', etc all the way up until you spelled the work SPOT and you were out of the game.

Can't for the life of me remember the name of it but there was another one where you split the teams equally but there was only one goal and one keeper. Have to play an attacking and defending game at the same time.