Upgrade complete - bugs and notes here

dunno about anyone else but avatars are about a third of the way across the page instead of being underneath the username on the left hand side.

clear out your temp files or something Laz, they're grand for me on this pc and netbook and on all skins.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really small thing but is there any way to seperate the pinned topics a bit more (by a border, or colour etc)? Can't help but occasionally read them when looking for the newest topics, if that makes sense.

Sigs do look a bit big. Maybe increase the size of the post itself (if that makes sense, again)? In fact maybe the default font size coud be made larger?

Usernames aren't particularly prominent on the default theme either if you ask me, I'd either enlarge them or use a different colour or different colour background.

Have the allowed dimensions for avatars been decreased? Seems a shame if so.

Also, I like how much better this new quick reply function is.

Edited by Tecato

reporting function works unfort

going have a look at the pinned thing as well it's been irking me a bit but it'll require some jiggery pokery i think ti pick up on the pinned badge and apply a diff row colour or something

should be blue in colour Tecato and have a wee blue double speech bubble beside it.

if all the posts are blue mark the forums as read like i mentioned in the first post, because of the server change that info couldnt be carried accross so all posts are considered "unread" till you do that.

Loving it all so far. How do I change the theme?

Also, just a little one, but would it be possible to have the header blend in a little bit more to the black background? Just so you can't see a solid line at either side, so like so:

toonz.jpg

Edited by Nyff

This can't be a new improved set up surely? Unless there's a problem on my pc or something this looks so bad i'd not even bother using it in the current form, bright blue writing against a light background making it difficult to read the text and nothing is in the right place, blocks of black and grey all over the place. Cant be right can it?

This can't be a new improved set up surely? Unless there's a problem on my pc or something this looks so bad i'd not even bother using it in the current form, bright blue writing against a light background making it difficult to read the text and nothing is in the right place, blocks of black and grey all over the place. Cant be right can it?

yes we upgraded it all and just lobbed everything unformatted all over the place do you have noscript or something daft enabled for here?

it should and does look like

Also why can't we use a link for our avatar anymore?

they removed it and caused an uproar, i think it's back in the development version so when it's released i'll readd that option, just upload it to here anyway instead of a link i up'd everyones allocation a bit to cover it.