Christmas Pissups

Matt

If Meenz is there, I'm there.

Errr........ although not sure on the timing. If someone could text me and let me know where/when at some point, I'll see what I can do. Ta!

:lol:

We're saying Wetherspoons then? Cracking. I should be along at 6 or so. I think Lou gets into town around that time, so she ought to be gracing us with her presence as well.

Oh, and Steve, I'm heading back to That London on the 30th but I'm there till the end of the first week of January... going on a bit of a flat-hunt. And if that goes well, you'll be seeing far more of me whether you like it or not. :D

Edited by Meenzer

Nice trip to Newcastle to see my good friends Matt, Meenzie, Pud and Toplass. It was actually good fun. :D

And I got to show off pics of Winston, hooray!

Pity my feet froze to death as I waited for my delayed train though...... But ahh well!!

Nice trip to Newcastle to see my good friends Matt, Meenzie, Pud and Toplass.  It was actually good fun. :blush:

And I got to show off pics of Winston, hooray!

Pity my feet froze to death as I waited for my delayed train though...... But ahh well!!

72012[/snapback]

Who's Winston? Please tell me you haven't named your fucking unicycle. :D