Sign in to follow this  
Ant

What brought me to Toontastic

(It's Leazes and Wacky's fault that i'm at toontastic)

One of the things that keeps me amused when i'm doing the admin stuff is the search engine referrals and how people get here, you'd think it'd be mostly people looking to chat about the toon, but the internet never lets you down, it's all about the boob.

Well done M-Fist and co, you are probably one of the biggest sources for new members on the forums due to your in-depth knowledge :D

seo.png

Scots Mag PM'd me (or it may of been Craig) when people got pissed off with NO. Been here since :)

Likewise, although I can't remember who it was who gave me the nod about this place.

Started on the old toonchat when I wanted to vent after LuaLua scored against us for pompey whilst on loan because the club neglected to put a clause in the deal that he couldn't play against his parent club.

The belta minge thread clearly brings us a lot of traffic, and I can remember starting the thread about the default orange pin number.

We're not even on the first 10 pages of a titsintops google search. That bloke got through some clicking to find this place.

Banned from NO after exposing their secret (now disbanded forum) came here, nee one liked me, but I thought fuck it, there's some decent kidda's on here so I stayed. Peasepud said that 4 in every 100 google searches for toontastic involved me Ant. You need to shorten the page lenth wise its doing my head in i have to scroll along.

Asprillas Foreskin as he used to be introduced me to here after he found out I was a toon fan, we both posted on Harmony Central at the time

I had to google that just now. I thought it was a gay site.

largest musicians community on the web (maybe)

so aye it basically is :razz:

Banned from NO after exposing their secret (now disbanded forum) came here, nee one liked me, but I thought fuck it, there's some decent kidda's on here so I stayed. Peasepud said that 4 in every 100 google searches for toontastic involved me Ant. You need to shorten the page lenth wise its doing my head in i have to scroll along.

lol those 17 pages are only the last two days unfort the other logs didn't come across, i'll keep my eye out though

(it worries me that i think 85% of the 17 pages are about that octopus)

I came over when Alex,Kitman and Nicos stopped posting on NO...To keep up with their profoud words you understand...

Edited by Park Life

Scots Mag PM'd me (or it may of been Craig) when people got pissed off with NO. Been here since :)

Likewise, although I can't remember who it was who gave me the nod about this place.

Started on the old toonchat when I wanted to vent after LuaLua scored against us for pompey whilst on loan because the club neglected to put a clause in the deal that he couldn't play against his parent club.

The belta minge thread clearly brings us a lot of traffic, and I can remember starting the thread about the default orange pin number.

Same here. Original toonchat crew, then after the board merged with htt, craig sent me a message to come over here. Never really bothered with NO after that. The consensus views on things over there never seemed to represent the Newcastle fans I know. Too many Deano style dullards too and the craic isn't as funny as on here. Too perpetual tbh

I think this board gets a harsh reputation for being just for posh stuck up cunts, I think theres some really good human beings on here tbh. Everyone av met off here has genuinely been canny, a naa yiz probably think what an arselicker but theres some good kiddas here.

Came on here after I saw a link from Paddocklad on another MB. I came, I saw, I err, quite liked, so stayed. It can be very funny this site, it can be boring at times but by and large its canny enough.

be interesting to see how this forum copes when it fills up on a match day lol

atm the server isn't even breaking a sweat DMan, (which i'm massively relieved about lol) on the previous server we had around 1000 processes running with a server load of between 3.0-4.0

ideally you want to be around 1.0, currently the new server runs about 120processes with a load average of 0.20.

Not sure exactly what brought me here. Certainly first came across this place via Newcastle-Online.

Was a very sporadic poster on here till about 2 years ago.

You're one of my many stalkers imo