Sammy Ameobi

Tooj

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a mong. I did wonder how this would go down and that's a lot worse than I thought. Hopefully there aren't too many that brain dead or it could harm the lads chances of doing anything there.

I think if the situation was reversed I can't see many of us being arsed (apart from the fact that any player from them wouldn't be good enough for us). It really is funny that they have such feeling for us when aside from when we play them we couldn't give a flying fuck what they do :D

Sounds like most Boro fans are in the "Wait and See" camp. Seems like they're just pleased to have someone come in. They don't know much about Sammy and some seem to have mistaken him for his brother, but those that know it's not Shola are also confused where he plays. There are a few complaints that they don't need another central midfielder.

To be honest, it's a chance for Sammy to stretch his legs a bit, but I see another Lua-Lua move on the cards.

Paul Fraser ‏@paulfraserecho

SAMMY AMEOBI. What a way to start for #Boro. A brilliant piece of skill got him through two defenders, then applied stunning finish. 2-0.

Christmas Tree absolutely gutted.

BoroWazza16

2:34 PM on 25/2/2013

SSN "Middlesbrough have signed Newcastle forward Sammy Ameobi on loan until the end of the season".

Could there possibly be a bigger insult thrown in the face of Middlesbrough Football Club supporters?

There are unwritten rules, a code of conduct, that go without saying if you are associated with MFC. One of those is that anything pertaining to the Skunks is lower than a snakes belly. How could you Gibson and Mowbray?

How could you invite the enemy into our home?

Sammy Ameobi is Newcastle, born and bred. He is contracted to NUFC. He IS Newcastle United, and for anyone @MFC to collude with them is a cardinal sin, in my book.

If Ameobi turns out in a Boro shirt, then I won't be there. Of that I am certain. I do not cheer, pay for or back anything NUFC related. He'll have a black & white shirt on underneath, and a smirk of arrogance across his face.

A sad, sad day for Boro and all associated with this deal.

All you may have done, all that you have built. That which gives you 'legendary' status, died today. Messers. Gibson and Mowbray...sleeping with the enemy and I will NOT be party to it.

SHAMeobi...a wolf in Boro clothing.

(...and I WILL NOT support him)

Read More http://www.gazetteli.../#ixzz2Lx7UfXhO

:lol:

Woodgate and Dyer are fine though, eh :lol: