Sammy Ameobi

Tooj

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The smoggies are bitter as fuck towards us, I never realised fully till a couple of years ago how deep the bitterness runs.

Strange as I've never really give a fuck about them.

:lol:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

“He has always been there for me and whenever I have needed advice he would volunteer it."

"If I try to make moves that might have derailed my career, he has been quick to pull me back on track. It is great to have a proper professional as an older brother.”

"I saw Shola at the World Cup, and for him to play at a major tournament like that is a big motivation.”

“The country has a lot of talent. I just want to do well and hopefully get a chance with the Super Eagles.”

“It would be nice, but I need to work extremely hard at club level to get the attention of the Nigerian coaches."

"It wasn’t a difficult decision, because I decided to follow my heart and I think it’s the right thing to do."

“It will be a great honour to play for Nigeria. I would love it."

“I have seen how it has been with my brother and the World cup was a great experience, which I would love to experience and help make sure Nigeria participates in again.”

“I am in the last year of my contract with Newcastle and I have to start it with a bang. I am no longer a kid."

“I have had a lot of injuries which I am hoping I have gotten over now, so I need to play very well to either get a new contract with Newcastle or be able to make a good move elsewhere.”

Talk about getting ahead of yourself. He'll be lucky to play for the toon this season imo let alone Nigeria.

It's great that even Shola's own brother can take encouragement from the fact that Shola Ameobi made it to a world cup.