Newcastle Vrs Spurs

KeithJ

We seem to have a good record against Spurs at home. Even last season without Carroll we managed to nick a draw off of them.

I personally think this has to be Santons game as I dont know how Taylor will cope with Lennon constantly running at him and beating him for pace. This could be the game for Ben Arfa to replace Best. I know neither will happen however I am quietly praying!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We seem to have a good record against Spurs at home. Even last season without Carroll we managed to nick a draw off of them.

I personally think this has to be Santons game as I dont know how Taylor will cope with Lennon constantly running at him and beating him for pace. This could be the game for Ben Arfa to replace Best. I know neither will happen however I am quietly praying!

We have a reasonable record against Spurs away never mind at home, I generally expect to beat them for the same reasons I expect to beat Sunderland. They have a decent side, I can't deny that, but they ALWAYS freeze when they come to bigger grounds and bigger clubs. Can't remember them winning here, Man Utd or Chelsea in the last 6 or 7 years.

Was on there forum www.glory-glory.co.uk last night, most of them deluded fuckers think they'll win 1-3. Well if you're reading you utter deluded mongs, 1-3 would be your biggest win against us here for nearly forty years. They really are such cunts. They've won four in a row but I'm actually convinced we'll do the fuckers 3-1.

We have a reasonable record against Spurs away never mind at home, I generally expect to beat them for the same reasons I expect to beat Sunderland. They have a decent side, I can't deny that, but they ALWAYS freeze when they come to bigger grounds and bigger clubs. Can't remember them winning here, Man Utd or Chelsea in the last 6 or 7 years.

Was on there forum www.glory-glory.co.uk last night, most of them deluded fuckers think they'll win 1-3. Well if you're reading you utter deluded mongs, 1-3 would be your biggest win against us here for nearly forty years. They really are such cunts. They've won four in a row but I'm actually convinced we'll do the fuckers 3-1.

Beat us under Robson (think we came 3rd or 4th that year as well). For some daft reason he worried about them and matched their formation (3-4-3 or something daft like that with Robert as a wing-back).

They were fortunate to get a draw last year against us.

Also, Santons biggest problems have come against direct, pacy wingers. We need to play him soon, but maybe getting a fingering off of Lennon isn't the way Pardew wants to go about it.

Beat us under Robson (think we came 3rd or 4th that year as well). For some daft reason he worried about them and matched their formation (3-4-3 or something daft like that with Robert as a wing-back).

Atouba cutting in off of the left(which SBR had told Carr to let him do) and hitting a wild effort on his weaker right into the top corner.

I personally hope we win this. Its all over the Spurs forum that we havent really played any difficult games when I beg to differ. Wolves, QPR and Villa have all been difficult places to get results in.

I hate Spurs, especially the gay way they sign when the spurs go marching in!

HO'WAY NEWCASTLE!

I think we can we this, I'm slightly worried at the prospect of Bale v Simpson though. Not too fussed about the left side, I think we'll get joy down there as Assou-Akotto (however you spell it) is shite. If Tiote/Cabaye can shackle rat-man we should stroll to the 3 points.

That's right 352 he played, and we looked like we didn't know what the fuck we were doing. I remember Anderton scored the only header he ever scored in his life.

Atouba cutting in off of the left(which SBR had told Carr to let him do) and hitting a wild effort on his weaker right into the top corner.

Nar that was another time, think that was his last home match in charge or second last aye cos we had Norwich after that.

I remember this game fondly, watching it on telly, even recorded it and watched it over and over. That first goal is one of my favourite Shearer goals. Great technique, tremendous strength and of course a great finish. Just shows that he was the complete centerforward.

1-2 I can see spurs tearing us apart to be honest, then again i'm a pessimistic prick, my optimist side (which is quite small) is going for a 1-0 but i can see Raylor getting slaughtered at LB, think we should play Santon.