Newcastle Vrs Spurs

KeithJ

I dont mind drawing a game, but Newcastle are fuckin woeful. Felt like it was bolton we were playing for 90% of the match.

99312298.jpg

Wriggly Posts: 7497 Joined: 20/11/2010, 12:32 Location: Most Likely To Be Banned Winner 2010

• what a fuckin mug

Edited by McFaul

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a full blown cunt, but I felt so angry I wanted to punch someone at 1-2 down. I honest to go fucking haaaaaaaaaaate them. They are such mugs, they're not proper football fans like Newcastle, Leeds and Man Utd are, tarquin mugs like Danny B many of them and this sums it up.... little teams we used to beat them 6 and 7-1 every other season, they are a nothing club and that comment is bourne out of insecurity that you look down our noses at them as a support and a club. They'll go back to their natural level of 11-14th when Harry fucks off to England.

Re: ** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v. Newcastle United **

icon_topic_latest.gifby scaramanga » 16/10/2011, 17:56

Can't consider that anything other than 2 points dropped against one of the little teams we should beat every time.

franciscoscaramanga3845.jpg

scaramanga Site Admin

mod.gifPosts: 1608 Joined: 19/11/2010, 15:54

I first seriously hated the fuckers when my favourite players as a kid went to them (Sir Les & Ginola). One of the main reasons i can't fucking stand Dalglish either. Perma-grinning cunt of a man.

Although sometimes I think to myself why do I hate spuds so much, surely i've matured since I was a toddler? But then I see footage of Harry Redknapp, the fact VDV is playing for them (great player, should be at a worthy CL team), the frank dislikability of the players and that super wank slowed down marching in song they sing every game.

I'm just glad the deluded fucks will be back to mid table obscurity when Redknapp gets the England job.

"Little teams" ffs. Aye, little team that you've a piss poor record against.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a full blown cunt, but I felt so angry I wanted to punch someone at 1-2 down. I honest to go fucking haaaaaaaaaaate them. They are such mugs, they're not proper football fans like Newcastle, Leeds and Man Utd are, tarquin mugs like Danny B many of them and this sums it up.... little teams we used to beat them 6 and 7-1 every other season, they are a nothing club and that comment is bourne out of insecurity that you look down our noses at them as a support and a club. They'll go back to their natural level of 11-14th when Harry fucks off to England.

Re: ** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v. Newcastle United **

icon_topic_latest.gifby scaramanga » 16/10/2011, 17:56

Can't consider that anything other than 2 points dropped against one of the little teams we should beat every time.

franciscoscaramanga3845.jpg

scaramanga Site Admin

mod.gifPosts: 1608 Joined: 19/11/2010, 15:54

I first seriously hated the fuckers when my favourite players as a kid went to them (Sir Les & Ginola). One of the main reasons i can't fucking stand Dalglish either. Perma-grinning cunt of a man.

Although sometimes I think to myself why do I hate spuds so much, surely i've matured since I was a toddler? But then I see footage of Harry Redknapp, the fact VDV is playing for them (great player, should be at a worthy CL team), the frank dislikability of the players and that super wank slowed down marching in song they sing every game.

I'm just glad the deluded fucks will be back to mid table obscurity when Redknapp gets the England job.

"Little teams" ffs. Aye, little team that you've a piss poor record against.

Repeated a cycle of 10 years previous an all with Waddle and Gazza. At least we managed to flog them Kevin Scott in between.

:lol: I was just going to mention that one of the best things about Spurs is that we sold them Kevin Scott. Even better that Ardilles had managed him here so he knew exactly what he was getting.

Thought Spurs were lucky to escape with a point. Watching that performance shows we'll do alreet this year. The squad lacks depth and the options up front is still a concern but the first team has some quality and an excellent fighting spirit, which you can't put a price on. I'm starting to think with a bit of luck with injuries, top 6-8 might be achievable.

And yes, Newcastle are that poor. Workmanlike side but no better than wolves level who we already beat (in fact wolves were by far the better side than Newcastle the other week)

What an absolute complete and utter retard. If we're "that poor" then why are we above them? Did he watch the whole 90 of us against Wolves?

:lol: I was just going to mention that one of the best things about Spurs is that we sold them Kevin Scott. Even better that Ardilles had managed him here so he knew exactly what he was getting.

I always felt sorry for Ozzie in as much as he had no cash at all to bring anyone in, meaning his options were severely limited to what we already had. When he actually paid money to re-commence a worklng relationship with Kevin Scott though I started to think it was probably for the best he never saw penny one with us in the first place.

I always felt sorry for Ozzie in as much as he had no cash at all to bring anyone in, meaning his options were severely limited to what we already had. When he actually paid money to re-commence a worklng relationship with Kevin Scott though I started to think it was probably for the best he never saw penny one with us in the first place.

Aye, he had nowt to play with. Elliott and Watson both started a few league games at full-back when they were both about 17 iirc. I know they were good players etc. but you also had Lee Clark playing who was the same age. Basically bairns playing in key positions in a struggling side through sheer necessity / the alternatives being wank. That said though, like you say, he didn't exactly do a lot elsewhere to suggest he was a competent manager.

And yes, Newcastle are that poor. Workmanlike side but no better than wolves level who we already beat (in fact wolves were by far the better side than Newcastle the other week)

What an absolute complete and utter retard. If we're "that poor" then why are we above them? Did he watch the whole 90 of us against Wolves?

Nothing workman like about that performance. Both goals came from playing the ball on the deck.

And as if his squad wasn't thin enough to begin with he had his star striker kidnapped.

Are you on about that episode of Spender btw? :lol:

Aye, spotters badge! :D Keegan must have been appointed only a couple weeks after that episode looking back.

And as if his squad wasn't thin enough to begin with he had his star striker kidnapped.

Are you on about that episode of Spender btw? :lol:

Aye, spotters badge! :D Keegan must have been appointed only a couple weeks after that episode looking back.

It would've been about then anyway. Seem to remember Jimmy Nail with the squad down at Benwell in that episode.

Good result for us yesterday :) now people can stop moaning that we "haven't played anyone yet"

More importantly is that we're picking up vital points before the hard fixtures start coming soon

Btw, how fucking mean does Tiote look. Swear he is morphing into Mr T.

Aye, but did you see/hear his interview with Taylor?- he is the proverbial shy little lad off the pitch as the other players have said.

Spender filmed an episode at my school when I was about 10. It's one of life's great mysteries that I never had a film career after such a golden opportunity. I blame prejudice. I was always too pretty for the silver screen