Souness in new plea to Shearer

Scottish Mag

And another thing - are Townsend and McCoist trying to be the new Saint and Greavsie? Worst double act since Jimbo and his wanking hand!

71097[/snapback]

A match made in heaven tbh

And another thing - are Townsend and McCoist trying to be the new Saint and Greavsie? Worst double act since Jimbo and his wanking hand!

71097[/snapback]

71102[/snapback]

When you hit 60 your body will have been manipulated into the hunched over position with your right hand stuck to your crotch.

71097[/snapback]

71102[/snapback]

When you hit 60 your body will have been manipulated into the hunched over position with your right hand stuck to your crotch.

71106[/snapback]

Dude, it was like that at 30 !

71097[/snapback]

71102[/snapback]

71106[/snapback]

Dude, it was like that at 30 !

71112[/snapback]

Jimbo speak: "Like dude I like wank so much!"

Have you got a braille keyboard?

Is there no sign of a mrs Jimbo to give your dick hand a rest?

71113[/snapback]

I think the problem is every time he does she ends up in the family way. His sperm is so active that it's become like a World's Strongest Man contest in his bollocks.

71113[/snapback]

I think the problem is every time he does she ends up in the family way. His sperm is so active that it's become like a World's Strongest Man contest in his bollocks.

71120[/snapback]

What a serial wanker?

He's better than the like of Graham Le Puff and Tony Adams family.

Him and Hansen will be the new pairing on MOTD i reckon.

He just needs to wear some looser pants, I remember once he had a suit on and you could've taken a remarkably accurate plaster cast of his tackle they were that tight. Think he had a semi-on form working with Lineker tbh

71054[/snapback]

Alan can go and work on the telly in a swap-deal where Adams comes here and sorts our defence out.

Tony Adams could join Alan Shearer with the coaching staff next year. Not sure he'd be that good but should hopefully be better than Mark Lawrenson. But nah, Alan will instead of make a living sitting on a sofa with his favourite guys, while trying to attract Alan Hansen with his tight trousers when there's an England match.