What hotel to stay in ?

Coggeh

Best off looking in Jesmond and around Osborne Rd for cheaper ones. You're a short walk into town after that (or quick metro).

Stayed a few times at the Osborne Hotel. Does the trick.

Best off looking in Jesmond and around Osborne Rd for cheaper ones. You're a short walk into town after that (or quick metro).

Stayed a few times at the Osborne Hotel. Does the trick.

Thanks i'll look into it , should i book a place or would it be easy to find a place while im over there?

Also embarrassingly enough this is my first toon game despite following them my whole life, i got tickets for the second row thing in the john hall stand, are they ok seats?

Royal Station Hotel can be quite cheap, is right next to the station (built into the station basically) and has a small gym and pool you can use for free.

Check booking.com

Also would recommend - Grey Street, Jury's Inn, or The Thistle although none will be cheap (£100+).

Royal Station Hotel can be quite cheap, is right next to the station (built into the station basically) and has a small gym and pool you can use for free.

Check booking.com

Also would recommend - Grey Street, Jury's Inn, or The Thistle although none will be cheap (£100+).

And i thought Ireland was expensive, is that for 1 person 1 night? its like 30 euro for a 4* city centre hotel in Dublin or cork...

EuroHostel is decent and cheap.

Albatross is another hostel, not as nice as EH though. Both very central.

After that you have a few chain hotels in the centre. Royal Station is in a good spot and do decent deals as well.

100% book any of these well in advance

Check booking.com

And i thought Ireland was expensive, is that for 1 person 1 night? its like 30 euro for a 4* city centre hotel in Dublin or cork...

You'll be lucky to find anything for £30, maybe a guest house around the Jesmond area. Think I stayed in Fenham once in a guest house for that much, bit of a walk though IIRC.

DON'T stay at Rooms Inn even if it's 50p a night. Would you be willing to stay in a hostel? It's not my thing but it's a lot cheaper.

What about the novetal airport hotel only 134 pounds for 2 people for 2 nights, is it easy travel by night to and fro the city centre while drunk..?

Taxis can be a pain in the arse at night, if you do stay somewhere a taxi drive away make sure you get a taxi number first and go somewhere away from the station to call it rather than spending ages in the queues (especially in November)!

What about the novetal airport hotel only 134 pounds for 2 people for 2 nights, is it easy travel by night to and fro the city centre while drunk..?

Taxis can be a pain in the arse at night, if you do stay somewhere a taxi drive away make sure you get a taxi number first and go somewhere away from the station to call it rather than spending ages in the queues (especially in November)!

Isn;t their a metro or something...

The metro stops running around half 11 or so, so it depends how late you stay out. If you can get a decent deal, I'd stay in town. Airport hotels are soulless places.

ah nuts... taxi's it is ..

It's a false economy. Pay the extra to stay in the city centre and save yourself the hassle and expense of taxis in and out.

There's a few Premier Inns that are decent quality and not overly expensive.

It's a false economy. Pay the extra to stay in the city centre and save yourself the hassle and expense of taxis in and out.

This x 10000. :good:

This x 10000. :good:

i already booked airport place :( its close enough to city like halfway between the actual airport and leazes park!

Usually stay in the Holiday Inn Express in Waterloo Square. Dead on, close to the ground, but again expensive. Avoid the bars down there tho! :D Think it was £110 a room the last time. Have it booked for the WBA game, £66 tho.

Stayed out in Jesmond often too, Northumbria the best of them.

Cancel it mate. Seriously.

You'll be far better off staying in the city centre or Jesmond, the Novotel is stuck on a roundabout next to the A1, other than Mcd's your fucked for food etc.

Try Laterooms

i can't cancel, no refunds :( ah fuck...