Stupid, cheating Mackem

Monkeys Fist

So, this daft Mackem has eventually admitted to cheating his way into 3rd place on the Kielder Marathon.

He gave up at 20 miles, got on a spectator bus, and got off before the end to run over the line in 3rd.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-15252687

Tit. :lol:

Edited by Monkeys Fist

for those who had missed it here is the bbc link to the story of him being "outraged" at being DQd in the first place

http://news.bbc.co.u...cs/15243825.stm

my favourite bit is

Sloan added: "When I finished the race I was asked by the fourth person in the race: 'Did you come third, because I don't remember you passing us.'

"My words to him were 'Yeah, I passed you at approximately 18 miles on the damp', I remember because you don't pass many people being near the front.

"Then I thought nothing more of it whatsoever until I heard these allegations, and yesterday I was a bit shellshocked, today it's more anger at being disqualified for something you've trained so hard for."

Saw him interviewed on Look North last night . Definate case of the blag about it .

A tramps version of Karl Powers .

Edit - extra comedy from the fact - race organiser that's investigating it - none other than Sewper Stheave Cram The Albino Niall !

Edited by LoveTheBobby

He would've got away with it if he hadn't sent in the following note to the race organiser:

I see you are still having no luck catching me. I have the greatest respect for you but Lord! you didn't see me get on the fucking bus did you? Your boys are letting you down.

Yours, the twat in 3rd place.

He would've got away with it if he hadn't sent in the following note to the race organiser:

I see you are still having no luck catching me. I have the greatest respect for you but Lord! you didn't see me get on the fucking bus did you? Your boys are letting you down.

Yours, the twat in 3rd place.

:spit:

s*nderland Harriers need to ban him for life, if they don't then they're basically saying they let cheaters represent them which is piss poor. Race organisers need to hoy him on a black list as well. Also Crammy has been light on him, the statement saying that "Mr Sloan made a mistake and has apologised to us for the confusion it has caused." No Crammy, he's a cheating bastard who then accused you lot of a witch-hunt against him. Twat.