Most exciting thing you have done today?

Jan

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a carvery for an all that you can eat deal. Sadly my body wasn't up to the challenge and I didn't eat loads. Mind you I was glad to get out as it seemed that every fat mutant and loud child in the West Midlands was in the place today. Too many people, but then it was a Sunday.

Also sent off job application for a job that is worth a lot more a year than I'm on (but still not that big).

Where you watching it Kitman? Hope NZ win like.

We'll be watching it round at friends, there'll be a full house and a party so should be a cracking atmosphere. Hopefully the All Blacks will win, I think they will.

Went and did some of the world cup shizzle. Great atmosphere. Said hello to Sir Richard Branson who was walking on the waterfront. He was pleased, obviously.

I pitched him an idea once. Patience of a saint that man. :lol:

Went and did some of the world cup shizzle. Great atmosphere. Said hello to Sir Richard Branson who was walking on the waterfront. He was pleased, obviously.

He's a lot taller than I was expecting. He should stop wearing jeans. Looked a bit like he was here to buy tea for Twinings.

He's a lot taller than I was expecting. He should stop wearing jeans. Looked a bit like he was here to buy tea for Twinings.

Or perhaps fruit for Del Monte..;)

We'll be watching it round at friends, there'll be a full house and a party so should be a cracking atmosphere. Hopefully the All Blacks will win, I think they will.

Yeah, can't really see France having enough to worry them. I certainly hope not anyway.

Yeah, can't really see France having enough to worry them. I certainly hope not anyway.

Well you never know with cup finals. But if the ABs don't choke they should stuff 'em. The French deserve nothing basically and are a much poorer side too. Plus they hate their coach.