Sign in to follow this  
Park Life

That wanker Suarez.

The Football Association says it will investigate claims from Manchester United defender Patrice Evra that he was racially abused by Liverpool forward Luis Suarez.

Evra says the incident occurred in Saturday's 1-1 draw between the teams.

A Liverpool spokesman said Suarez "categorically denied" the allegation.

An FA statement read: "Referee Andre Marriner was made aware of an allegation at the end of the fixture and has reported this to the FA."

It added: "The FA will now begin making enquiries into the matter."

Evra was quoted as telling French TV station Canal Plus: "There are cameras, you can see him [suarez] say a certain word to me at least 10 times."

The game at Anfield ended 1-1 after Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard's free-kick was cancelled out by Javier Hernandez's late header for United."

Out of order in the modern game.

Ten times?!

Indeed, I can see why he punched the ball last gasp effort to save his countries chances at the death.

but he'd have to be utterly moronic to mouth that word multiple times on a pitch with one of the most watched games of the season, i know footballers are a bit thick but that'd be incredibly stupid.

and aye Evra is a whingy bitch with history

Indeed, I can see why he punched the ball last gasp effort to save his countries chances at the death.

You weren't so understanding with Thierry Henry. :razz:

i didn't say he wasn't a cheating gimp for doing it though :razz: (was waiting for that as well), his wasn't as bad, still had to stop a peno and then go through extra time and penos etc,

Where as for us it was heading to extra time, and Henry cheated to get the win, rather than a chance of survival

We Irish hold ourselves to a higher standard, whereas the french well, cheese eating surrender monkeys.

It's not the same Henry is a much bigger cunt, Cheats at football, cheats on his missus, lies to consumers about reliable auto-mobiles.

<end justifaction>

Evra must have some self-control that's all I can say.

assuming its true of course

as said, evras got a history of whining

Wasn't there another player in recent seasons who was being racist towards Evra?

Paul Ince.

On second thoughts this joke might be too obscure. :)

Suarez says Evra had been nagging him all game which resulted in his outburst, calling him a nagger 10 repeatedly. You could understand 3 or 4 times, but 10 times is just unacceptable imo.

:icon_lol:

Only Liverpool could play the victim in this situation. Comical.

However, they've said that if Suarez is found guilty that Evra should receive a ban; which is a good idea.

Only Liverpool could play the victim in this situation. Comical.

However, they've said that if Suarez is found guilty that Evra should receive a ban; which is a good idea.

I'm not sure I follow your thinking.