That wanker Suarez.

Park Life

The Football Association says it will investigate claims from Manchester United defender Patrice Evra that he was racially abused by Liverpool forward Luis Suarez.

Evra says the incident occurred in Saturday's 1-1 draw between the teams.

A Liverpool spokesman said Suarez "categorically denied" the allegation.

An FA statement read: "Referee Andre Marriner was made aware of an allegation at the end of the fixture and has reported this to the FA."

It added: "The FA will now begin making enquiries into the matter."

Evra was quoted as telling French TV station Canal Plus: "There are cameras, you can see him [suarez] say a certain word to me at least 10 times."

The game at Anfield ended 1-1 after Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard's free-kick was cancelled out by Javier Hernandez's late header for United."

Out of order in the modern game.

Ten times?!

Suarez says Evra had been nagging him all game which resulted in his outburst, calling him a nagger 10 repeatedly. You could understand 3 or 4 times, but 10 times is just unacceptable imo.

:icon_lol:

Only Liverpool could play the victim in this situation. Comical.

However, they've said that if Suarez is found guilty that Evra should receive a ban; which is a good idea.

I'm not sure I follow your thinking.

Only Liverpool could play the victim in this situation. Comical.

However, they've said that if Suarez is found guilty that Evra should receive a ban; which is a good idea.

I'm not sure I follow your thinking.

think he meant "not guilty"