10 Million Pounds for Ryan Taylor?

Lake Bells tits

Did eveyone see the interviews with the Liverpool owners last week after the Guardian (David Conn) was given 3 days access to them all?

They didnt come across as particularly impressive to me. Basically said they wanted to send a message to the fans of both of their clubs (Boston) and sanctioned high spending because of it. Basically saying that spending it wisely or gaining value from the market was secondary to actually convincing fans they want to be successful. A bit weird i thought.

Did eveyone see the interviews with the Liverpool owners last week after the Guardian (David Conn) was given 3 days access to them all?

They didnt come across as particularly impressive to me. Basically said they wanted to send a message to the fans of both of their clubs (Boston) and sanctioned high spending because of it. Basically saying that spending it wisely or gaining value from the market was secondary to actually convincing fans they want to be successful. A bit weird i thought.

The total opposite of our lot and yet Im not sure that Id be too chuffed if we came out with that kind of shite like.