Newcastle 1-0 Wigan

LeazesMag

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best should have scored there. Has been pretty good this game deapite that. Well paced cross from Jonas who has been wasteful otherwise.

speak good English? half our team don't speak good english yet lol including the captain who is organising the defence.

In a way i can't wait till we get back to a normal position so people stop bringing up "but omg our record and we're 4th" we've played no one decent, and the barely decent ones either had a shocker or we were lucky.

We sound like a "Hull/Reading/Blackpool for europe! they're brilliant" team at the minute and we all know what happened there.

you cannot argue playing ryan taylor at left back is better than risking the italian international with champions league experience, just because taylor hasn't fucked it up yet.

mm, I probably would play him if it was me in charge, I challenge however "Pardew is really starting to piss me off now" while we've got good form going

where've I said owt like the hull/reading/blackpool thing? All Ive said is that we're doing well and we dont need to change it right now, keep them as good subs til theyre really getting into the team, we dont see what theyre like in training and im willing to give pardew the benefit of the doubt given how well we are doing.

This happened last time when I had the discussion with cabayeaye who decided because I didnt see a left winger replacing obertan as a great idea that I was im some raging fanboy idiot and making things up percieved meaning rather than actually just accepting that Im being perfectly reasonable but not agreeing with them

I may as well start a signature going of things people have said Ive said that I havent, Ive at least 4 good ones now

Since when did the word People translate to Andrew? who said i was talking about you.

you were replying to me, I assumed :closedeyes:

Even match so far, they had the better first 20 we had the best of the rest, hopefully we can keep that up

much better options on our bench too, reckon we'll win this

Moes, Rodellega and Diame causing us problems. They've flooded the midfield, as did QPR, and have shut off Tiote and Cabaye. We've thus needed the wide men to get more involved: Jonas has done well when he's had the ball, Obertan has been by and large useless. We seem to keep trying to play balls over the top that haven't worked at all and Best has lost out on almost every ball played up to him (though he's made some good little runs inside from the left). I'd stick my neck out and say Ben Arfa on, Obertan off - give Ben Arfa a more nomadic role, it's not like we're heaving any success out wide anyway and are losing out in the middle.

Who to take off? I don't like Cabaye being out there on a yellow tbh as they've got some pace in midfield that he's struggling to deal with. Obertan has been wasteful and has given no reason to keep him out there. Ba hasn't played well but still I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up with a goal.

Moes, Rodellega and Diame causing us problems. They've flooded the midfield, as did QPR, and have shut off Tiote and Cabaye. We've thus needed the wide men to get more involved: Jonas has done well when he's had the ball, Obertan has been by and large useless. We seem to keep trying to play balls over the top that haven't worked at all and Best has lost out on almost every ball played up to him (though he's made some good little runs inside from the left). I'd stick my neck out and say Ben Arfa on, Obertan off - give Ben Arfa a more nomadic role, it's not like we're heaving any success out wide anyway and are losing out in the middle.

I agree with just about everything you say here, but I would take Best off for Ben Arfa.