Mackems institutionally racist?

Gene_Clark

Yesterday Alan Pardew wore a "Let's Kick Racism Out Of Football" lapel badge, whereas Steve Brewse didn't. Was this disinclination to promote a socially inclusive, multi cultural, multi ethnic message a formal club decision by owner Ellis Short or his alleged assistant Niall "Mr Charity" Quinn? Or is it an indication of Steve Brewse's attitude? Whatever the explanation, this was yet another shameful day for sunderland & a clear indication of their ideological standpoint on such matters.

Yesterday Alan Pardew wore a "Let's Kick Racism Out Of Football" lapel badge, whereas Steve Brewse didn't. Was this disinclination to promote a socially inclusive, multi cultural, multi ethnic message a formal club decision by owner Ellis Short or his alleged assistant Niall "Mr Charity" Quinn? Or is it an indication of Steve Brewse's attitude? Whatever the explanation, this was yet another shameful day for sunderland & a clear indication of their ideological standpoint on such matters.

I've said this before to many people about you. You're a fucking idiot.

Edited by McFaul

Did the other managers wear one? or just Pardew?

quite a few did, which was really encouraging to see.

i suppose it now makes Brewse & his lot even more socially & politically isolated

So was it a particular Kick Racism day or something or was it just that a number of managers chose to show their support?

If it was a recognised day for the campaign then yes id agree Brewse is even more of a cunt than we thought, if however it was never deemed to be the thing to do then hes simply a cunt.

To answer your question though, yes, generally they are a racist bunch of inbred ginger fuckers. Give or take the odd one.

I've said this before to many people about you. You're a fucking idiot.

:icon_lol:

Guest CabayeAye

What do you expect from a club who have plenty of links to the IRA, drink driving, domestic abuse, Racism, Inbreeding and mass unemployment.

Guest CabayeAye

What do you expect from a club who have plenty of links to the UVF, drink driving, domestic abuse, Racism, Inbreeding and mass unemployment.

corrected

Same thing aren't they? :woot:

I sincerely doubt that Brucie didn't wear a badge because he believes racism is an important part of football that should be kept in the game.

Campaigns like this should have a positive impact and should not be used to take petty swipes at each other.

He's still a cunt though.

Guest CabayeAye

I sincerely doubt that Brucie didn't wear a badge because he believes racism is an important part of football that should be kept in the game.

Campaigns like this should have a positive impact and should not be used to take petty swipes at each other.

You can take your sensible logic and ram it.

Brewce wasn't wearing a badge, ergo, all residents of wearside and those connected with s*nderland AFC are cunts. It's that simple.

You can take your sensible logic and ram it.

Brewce wasn't wearing a badge, ergo, all residents of wearside and those connected with s*nderland AFC are cunts. It's that simple.

:lol:

Ok you've convinced me.