Half price season tickets

Christmas Tree

I'm happy he's done this and not bitter about paying £504, but I think he should give us something too, mebeez a few free pints or summik like that, or mebeez a free bar if you're in before 130, ye naa what he'd dee there though put like one barmaid on. He should dee something though for us, the proper fans who haven't left and kept paying our money.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy he's done this and not bitter about paying £504, but I think he should give us something too, mebeez a few free pints or summik like that, or mebeez a free bar if you're in before 130, ye naa what he'd dee there though put like one barmaid on. He should dee something though for us, the proper fans who haven't left and kept paying our money.

Don't think I can touch another pint in the stadium mind.

I gave the money to the lad that bought mine on Saturday and left it.

Tramps piss.

Tramps piss.

The Guinness is canny to be fair, they dee bottles of coors (£3.75 like) which I like too.

The atmosphere in the bog has picked up too since the Arsenal game ;)

Edited by McFaul

:lol: Aye I'm with you there like. Standing in a queue for someone else, to get something we've had for years. How does that benifit us? Still, I'm sure my mates bairn will love his early Christmas present, so as long as he enjoys it that'll dee I suppose!

Just bit the bullet and went up before, still couldn't get through on the phones. Got there at 12:30 and the queue was at the cash machine on the corner. Took an hour to get to the front. Bit of advice to anyone who's planning on it.. have the new ticket holders dates of birth handy. Loads of people ringing mates up from the desk to get them.

Tramps piss.

The Guinness is canny to be fair, they dee bottles of coors (£3.75 like) which I like too.

The atmosphere in the bog has picked up too since the Arsenal game ;)

I've decided I'm gonna take a hip-flask of brandy.

The bogosphere is mint now.

Got me season ticket, sat in Level 7E, what's it like up there?

That's the nudist section. You might be next to me :)

Nudist section, i like the sound of that ;)

Aye, and it's also where the Sky Sports camera's tend to go when they're looking for people to discuss the club. You ever wondered why you see fat people with NUFC tattooed on them with no shirt on? That's the nudist section too. Enjoy!

Got me season ticket, sat in Level 7E, what's it like up there?

That's the nudist section. You might be next to me :)

Nudist section, i like the sound of that ;)

Aye, and it's also where the Sky Sports camera's tend to go when they're looking for people to discuss the club. You ever wondered why you see fat people with NUFC tattooed on them with no shirt on? That's the nudist section too. Enjoy!

Wey it's a good thing I'm a fat lad with NUFC tattooed on me.