Half price season tickets

Christmas Tree

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant deal for new customers with a ST holding mate. Well done to the club, especially when there's only 4000 empty seats against the likes of Wigan.

Very opportunistic like...clearly this is the best time to do it, as our position won't be as impressive come christmas when they normally do it.

Annoying for existing holders who've paid full whack too. Could have bought tickets to the first 5 games and a season ticket now and saved a few hundred quid. If they're going to do it regularly it makes a mockery of their 10 year price freeze too.

Totally confused as to what to do in future.

Top marks to the club for this, it's a quite remarkable deal.

Struggling to find the downside to it which is strange as there's usually something a pessimist like me can pinpoint ;)

As HF says though, a bit of a pisser for those that signed up pre season. What it does do is set a dodgy precedent. Next season do you buy beforehand or think "sod it they'll reduce prices in a few games". If we then have a disasterous start they'll possibly not sell.

It does seem that whenever the club do a good thing they then offset it by doing another good deed to the detriment of those taking part in the 1st one :lol:

"A standard Gallowgate season ticket would have cost £558 at the beginning of the season. This special deal makes the price of an additional ticket in the same area just £207 for the rest of the season."

How's it half price then? Mine was £504 for starters like, but half of £558 is £279 not £207. I might buy me fatha one. Class offer and it should ensure sell outs till the end of the season.

Bollocks! Wish I knew a ST holder. Would snap your hand off for this! Been toying with the idea

If you're in town on Friday or Saturday I'll get you one if you meet me at the ground.

"A standard Gallowgate season ticket would have cost £558 at the beginning of the season. This special deal makes the price of an additional ticket in the same area just £207 for the rest of the season."

How's it half price then? Mine was £504 for starters like, but half of £558 is £279 not £207. I might buy me fatha one. Class offer and it should ensure sell outs till the end of the season.

They must be discounting for the games you've already missed. So it's half price for the remaining games.

They must be discounting for the games you've already missed. So it's half price for the remaining games.

Aye you're right. Bright kid you to say you were educated in America. £279/19 = £14.69 - £14.69 x 5 = £73.45 - £279 - £73.45 = about £206/£207. What a fucking offer, I've got nee bitterness though, am a season ticket holder on a ten year deal, this is to entice armchair/part timers back, Ashley is a mug so is Llambias, for the first time I'm prepared to say, well done to them on one thing.

:lol: America.

You were weren't you? Always thought you were.

Nah I lived over there, but not til after I'd started work. I was educated over here, except for a year each in Portugal and Singapore, but they were when I was canny young.

:lol: America.

You were weren't you? Always thought you were.

Nah I lived over there, but not til after I'd started work. I was educated over here, except for a year each in Portugal and Singapore, but they were when I was canny young.

Canny.

I can't believe people are moaning about this on twitter. At the end of the day we got a great 10 year offer, so what if they're half price to get part timers back or people who can't afford 500 quid +. Look season ticket holders who are in there now like me, can obviously afford it or they wouldn't be there, delighted by the clubs stance. I guarantee they'll be sold within 7 days.

And they'll move you to sit with your mate if you get one.

Chance to get into the Strawberry corner for those that don't like their new seats?

I'm much more at home in my new seat now I don't want to move, there's gonna be mugs telling us to sit down anywhere we go so fuck it, and the view is absolutely class, there's three of us together, and empty beside us too, so it's ganna work out nicely. It's ganna be like getting Stone Roses tickets at 2pm today when they go on sale.

Perfect timing by the club and a very good deal. £2.64 for a kid is just phenomenal value. Also, if I was True Faith or whomever, I'd be organising a way for season ticket holders to offer people without a season ticket-holding friend, a chance of getting in on this deal.

Perfect timing by the club and a very good deal. £2.64 for a kid is just phenomenal value. Also, if I was True Faith or whomever, I'd be organising a way for season ticket holders to offer people without a season ticket-holding friend, a chance of getting in on this deal.

Everyone knows a season ticket holder ffs. You'd have to literally not know anyone at all in this city. If anyone wants one giz a shout and I'll sort one out for yous. Nee bovva at all.

Everyone knows a season ticket holder ffs. You'd have to literally not know anyone at all in this city. If anyone wants one giz a shout and I'll sort one out for yous. Nee bovva at all.

Good lad.

I was gonna say people could PM me too, but i don't like talking to anyone in the box-office if i can avoid it. It's a common sense vaccum.

Best stick with Stevie on this one.

;)

Adult OAP NUS U18s

Cat 1 £248 £199 £199 £121

Cat 2 £207 £166 £166 £100

Young P £134 £116 £98 £55

Family £127 £103 £103 £37

Sports £249 £200 £200 £122

1892 £282 £227 £227 £138

Platinum £319 £256 £256 £157

Edited by Happy Face