Pet Hates!

catmag

People at work who dont "chip in" and have a "its not my job" attitude. Boils my piss.

Bit like the thing on the new today about the Hexham train drivers. They cant add an extra carriage because the drivers wont walk the full length of two to change ends in the dark. Management give them torches but the drivers say its not their responsibility to light the path and they want permanent lights put in place. Idiots.

People at work who dont "chip in" and have a "its not my job" attitude. Boils my piss.

Bit like the thing on the new today about the Hexham train drivers. They cant add an extra carriage because the drivers wont walk the full length of two to change ends in the dark. Management give them torches but the drivers say its not their responsibility to light the path and they want permanent lights put in place. Idiots.

Absolutely ridiculous. As part of my job I sometimes have to go from my department over to maternity in the dead of night. I have to walk for about 5 minutes across a near-deserted car park and through paths lined with trees. I'm always on my own and have no kind of torch or alarm. Get on with it ffs.

• 2 weeks later...

F**king mobility scooters!!! I now have to write a new "policy" as someone just took out one of my clients workstations when they ran into it at full pelt in one!

People (and I'm afraid it's usually women like) who go to a counter with goods to pay for..which start to be scanned...then wander away and around the shop looking for more stuff with not a care in the world whilst the rest of us continue to queue and can't be served as the till has started to scan her stuff. Never mind us, carry on.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

People who invade my personal space......checkouts are terrible for this and more than one I have told someone to step back or move their trolly so I can put in my pin number or actually pack my bags!

Ohh queue's in general.

Tons of pet hates. Loads already mentioned like Cyclists riding on pavements, people going out wearing Pyjamas (in fact pyjamas in general are a pet hate), people saying literally when they don't mean literally (Jamie Redknapp on Sky does this, announcing how players are literally on fire, have been left for dead or only have one leg).

As well as that, Checky Shirts are just wrong.

Students who think that Heaton is an extension of the university campus.

People who think it's perfectly alright to put their feet up on bus or metro seats.

Stupid exaggerated pauses in every reality TV, quiz show etc.

Reality TV shows

Tories

People who don't use their indicators - sheer laziness

People who wear trousers halfway down their arses

Jeans with button down pockets and or all sorts of ridiculous loops and unnecessary buttons

Tons of pet hates. Loads already mentioned like Cyclists riding on pavements, people going out wearing Pyjamas (in fact pyjamas in general are a pet hate), people saying literally when they don't mean literally (Jamie Redknapp on Sky does this, announcing how players are literally on fire, have been left for dead or only have one leg).

As well as that, Checky Shirts are just wrong.

Students who think that Heaton is an extension of the university campus.

People who think it's perfectly alright to put their feet up on bus or metro seats.

Stupid exaggerated pauses in every reality TV, quiz show etc.

Reality TV shows

Tories

People who don't use their indicators - sheer laziness

People who wear trousers halfway down their arses

Jeans with button down pockets and or all sorts of ridiculous loops and unnecessary buttons

I read somewhere that the jeans down the arse fashion came from the prison system. Convicts who wore sagging jeans were indicating they were agreeable to having sex with another inmate. In fact the jean "sagging" came about as convicts are not allowed to wear belts in prison.

Never posted in this thread. Not sure of the point when the whole board is just a place for people to moan and vent ;)

No surprise to see Wyki as one of the top three posters in this thread.

If you wear jeans with no belt, then they're likely going to 'sag'. So everyone who wears jeans in prison wants to have sex with another inmate?

well yes its just one mass orgy

I've heard about jail inmates having their belts removed for safety, which then became a fashion statement. The come on and bum me aspect is a new one of me like.

Good list by Tom_NUFC btw.

I've heard about jail inmates having their belts removed for safety, which then became a fashion statement. The come on and bum me aspect is a new one of me like.

Good list by Tom_NUFC btw.

It was something I saw on facebook so it must be true....the lower the jeans the more they will do by all accounts.

I know people who have been inside...

..other inmates?

A few of my friends have recently had babies and not a day goes by without more pictures/stories being thrust into my face on erm, facebook.

And having done pretty much only obstetric anaesthetics for the last few months can I assure you that all babies look the same. So the "oh he's gorgeous" stuff you hear is all a complete lie. And parents who don't decide on names when the baby is born but wait "to see what he is like" as if the frequency of its bowel motions/crying determines if it's a Brian or a Nigel. And parents who choose shit names, whilst I'm at it.