Pet Hates!

catmag

Childrens shoes!

He's 2 years old and his winter shoes have just cost £34. The woman at the shop reckons they'll last him "6-8 weeks" Ahahahaaa! :lol:

He'll be in them til he needs flip-flops, believe me... :glare:

Loud women, who think they're more interesting by talking ridiculously loud. There's some I just feel like saying look you're boring as fuck, speaking as loud as you doesn't make you any more interesting, makes you boring as fuck and fucking annoying. Women are far more guilty than men of this. The classic profile is a fat 26 year old lass with 3 kids in a council house who swears more than Joe Kinnear. We ALL know someone like this, I don't care what you say.

One fitting that exact description walked past me today on Leazes Lane.

Not only speaking incredibly loud, but ridiculously fast then trailing of on the last word.

" Ayebutthebitchsaystomethattheyaregonnastopme bennnnerrrrrrfiiiiittts"

If I'd had a gun…

whenever someone hears me go into the kitchen, they go into the kitchen spying on what I'm doing

Why would they do that? :lol:

He is a known rimmer

Staying up late posting on here for no reason when I know I'm getting a 5am alarm call from the barn. Why do I do it?

Oh, and people that fart on the tube, and the tube full stop.

whenever someone hears me go into the kitchen, they go into the kitchen spying on what I'm doing

After I'd written that I went down to make a buttie and some soup cos I hadn't had any tea yet, I was putting it off till my brother went to bed as I knew he'd do the above, he came in started going on that there was no steak pastys left ( I hadn't touched them) and starting yelling because I was heating soup in a cup in the microwave and it will go all over the microwave (I was covering it)

some people

One fitting that exact description walked past me today on Leazes Lane.

Not only speaking incredibly loud, but ridiculously fast then trailing of on the last word.

" Ayebutthebitchsaystomethattheyaregonnastopme bennnnerrrrrrfiiiiittts"

If I'd had a gun…

Can I extend that further:

Cunts who loudly talk on their mobile!

People you have two choices - either TALK to the person on the other end of the line or put the phone down and just yell, either way they are still going to hear you, you twat.

After I'd written that I went down to make a buttie and some soup cos I hadn't had any tea yet, I was putting it off till my brother went to bed as I knew he'd do the above, he came in started going on that there was no steak pastys left ( I hadn't touched them) and starting yelling because I was heating soup in a cup in the microwave and it will go all over the microwave (I was covering it)

some people

Are you absolutely certain you're not an unknowing retard, and this man is your carer?

People with listening to shit music wearing shit headphones so the whole metro can hear it, usually whilst holding their iPod as if to say "Look, I'm listening to Lady Gaga! Aren't I cool?" No you're not, you fucking cunterhead.

Cheeky little mugs who are as young as 8 or 9. Walked out the offy the other week, few bottles of lager in me bag, "how mista giz one o them bottles" a says do one you little mugs, "ye berra giz one before a take them off ye" a had to laugh pmsl nee taller than 4 and a half foot, cheeky little cunt. You just know they'll have shit lives that type of youngun.

• People who approach and go round roundabouts in the wrong lane on purpose to jump traffic queues.
  • People who drive in the second or third lanes on a motorway when there's nothing in the lanes to the left of them, forcing people to go round them.
  • Lorries that overtake each other for the sake of 1mph on dual carriageways, blocking all traffic behind them for several miles.
  • Tailgaters.
  • People who overtake on blind corners on single carriageway roads.
  • Lane hoppers in traffic jams.

Cashpoints.

The amount of time some people take at them. I mean, for fucks sake, put in your card..put in your pin..check your balance or take some money out. That's it, there is nothing more complicated about them than that. The amount of times I've been behind someone inspecting their balance either on a print out or on screen for 5 minutes is ridiculous. I'm a patient man as well.

Secondly, as this falls into cashpoints as well, queues. They too are easy. Stand a reasonable distance behind the person in front of you. Not by the side of them, not right up their arse. Personal space and all that. This is the one thing that really pisses me off like, especially when you get to a counter and the person behind you is so impatient that they stand next to you and dump their stuff next to yours. Seriously, personal space and all that you rude fuckers.

Cashpoints.

The amount of time some people take at them. I mean, for fucks sake, put in your card..put in your pin..check your balance or take some money out. That's it, there is nothing more complicated about them than that. The amount of times I've been behind someone inspecting their balance either on a print out or on screen for 5 minutes is ridiculous. I'm a patient man as well.

Secondly, as this falls into cashpoints as well, queues. They too are easy. Stand a reasonable distance behind the person in front of you. Not by the side of them, not right up their arse. Personal space and all that. This is the one thing that really pisses me off like, especially when you get to a counter and the person behind you is so impatient that they stand next to you and dump their stuff next to yours. Seriously, personal space and all that you rude fuckers.

Was stuck behind some bint at a cashpoint for 5 minutes the other week, nearly grabbed her fucking card and did it myself. By the time she finished I'd managed to find out where the "interesting" group of 40 year old women behind me were going out that night. Group of fucking 40 year old single women on a night out and acting like the whole of London would be there trying to lick them out. What an awful sandwich of people to be between.

My all time pet hate, which will give HF license to say you'd do it in Spain, I know I've said this before but I'll say it again. When you're in a Pakistani shop keepers shop you're getting served, and the ignorant bastards are talking away in some ridiculous language when their English is better than mine. To make matters worse they've got some ridiculous asian musical wuwuwuwuwuwuweeeeeewuwuwuwuwuuuuuu and ye wanna fuckin bomb the place. It makes me to say something I'll regret to them every time, utter ignorance at its' highest level, and I can't think of anything that winds me up more.

Shop attendants in general can be canny annoying. I got petrol this morning and the bloke serving looked at me, turned to his colleague to bitch about another colleague, then eventually served me. You shouldn't ever have to feel like you inconveniencing the staff when you go into a shop but loads of them make you feel like that. Also in our local shop, they're always standing slagging off the management and other staff quite vocally while they serve which is piss poor like.

My all time pet hate, which will give HF license to say you'd do it in Spain, I know I've said this before but I'll say it again. When you're in a Pakistani shop keepers shop you're getting served, and the ignorant bastards are talking away in some ridiculous language when their English is better than mine. To make matters worse they've got some ridiculous asian musical wuwuwuwuwuwuweeeeeewuwuwuwuwuuuuuu and ye wanna fuckin bomb the place. It makes me to say something I'll regret to them every time, utter ignorance at its' highest level, and I can't think of anything that winds me up more.

...aye.

When I hang out my washing the pegs have to match.

My toilet roll has to face the right way pull from the top (I have been known to change my mates over when I visit)

I can't stand wonkey pictures hanging on the wall

People on push bikes that run red lights

People who don't indicate and leave you looking like a tit at roundabouts

ALL MOPEDS

People who are cruel to animals

Tracksuits

People who drink alcohol walking down the street

The list could be endless!

When I hang out my washing the pegs have to match.

My toilet roll has to face the right way pull from the top (I have been known to change my mates over when I visit)

I can't stand wonkey pictures hanging on the wall

People on push bikes that run red lights

People who don't indicate and leave you looking like a tit at roundabouts

ALL MOPEDS

People who are cruel to animals

Tracksuits

People who drink alcohol walking down the street

The list could be endless!

Another pet of mine,

Ill add. People who call them push bikes, you pedal them.