Pet Hates!

catmag

Aye just read there. She tried to enter the UK using a relative's passport earlier this year. In what must have been a bittersweet moment for her, somebody finally recognised her from the TV. Unfortunately for her, that somebody was a representative of the UK Border Agency and she was promptly sent back to Nigeria. :lol:

Drivers who jump the lights

Drivers who don't indicate

Drivers who drive while on the phone

Drivers undertake

Drivers who speed, especially in a 30 mile or less area

Drivers of white vans because them twats do all of the above and think it's cool.

Drivers who drive at 35-40 when you are now in a fucking 50.

Pissed groups of lads in pubs. Was in the local last night with my mam and dad, sister, wife and a couple of their friends and a group of pissed up middle aged men who should know better kept shouting rather uncouth things at the females at the table. It was obviously the one night this month they were allowed away from the wives and kids and regressed back to being 16 year olds. I lost my rag in the end. It really fucking winds me up cos you know that on their own they wouldn't say boo to a goose. It's about the 4th time it's happened this year now.

A 40 year old bloke, dressed like this, shouting across a quiet pub at my wife and sister. linen-plumpton-baker-boy-hat-by-christy.jpg

Is that allowed down your way? Your wife being your sister? :lol:

(The dress sense is fucking appalling I agree as is shouting at lasses clearly in company.)

Shouting or no, I'd still take that over pissed groups of women (Ched Evamsing aside). More than 2 in a room and dump laughing over nothing and shrieking is only broken by one spewing up their Bacardi Breezer.

Shouting or no, I'd still take that over pissed groups of women (Ched Evamsing aside). More than 2 in a room and dump laughing over nothing and shrieking is only broken by one spewing up their Bacardi Breezer.

Engrish? :razz:

Birds who wear shorts when they don't have the thighs for it, especially when they're not so fat that they wouldn't look perfectly fine in a nice pair of ladies jeans, and especially when the temperature hasn't even broken the 15 deg barrier.

Birds who wear shorts when they don't have the thighs for it, especially when they're not so fat that they wouldn't look perfectly fine in a nice pair of ladies jeans, and especially when the temperature hasn't even broken the 15 deg barrier.

Birds eh? How dare they! :lol:

Birds eh? How dare they! :lol:

Well, they can't have it both ways - they can either take notice of what people think they look like, based on the time honoured critical criteria (do-able, or not), or they can bloody well stop obsessing about it to their long suffering boyfriends/husbands. They need to hear it from us strangers, because there's no boyfriend/husband out there daft enough to tell them when they sometimes look like munters due to their clothing choices and lack of body perception.....