Pet Hates!

catmag

Putting the sleeve off a micro wave meal in the bin, only to have to retrieve it to double check the second lot of instructions. :angry2:

I know I've been haunting you this evening, but are you for fucking real? the instructions are surely just "Stir and heat for the remainder of the time"?

Fucking knobheads at work who complain about not having been served for a whole two minutes at the bar while being surrounded by 30 other customers waiting to be served, with two bar staff on, and talk to you as if it is your fault you were born with only two hands.

INTENSE POST EDIT!: sorry, just been a long day!

Edited by ADP

I know I've been haunting you this evening, but are you for fucking real? the instructions are surely just "Stir and heat for the remainder of the time"?

But this particular one was stand half way through, stir and the heat again for a certain amount of time. Add that to the prick film sleeve and various timings depending of what microwave you have and we're talking serious quantities of memory.

But this particular one was stand half way through, stir and the heat again for a certain amount of time. Add that to the prick film sleeve and various timings depending of what microwave you have and we're talking serious quantities of memory.

Probably the other 50% of the time stated at the beginning...

:lol: Mong.

:lol:

Do you crash the taxi often?

*thinks- " Roubdabout approaching, ease off accelerator , check oncoming traffic, OOOH LOOK! A GREGGS!"

WALLOP!

Do you crash the taxi often?

*thinks- " Roundabout approaching, ease off accelerator , check oncoming traffic, OOOH LOOK! A GREGGS!, hmm so I will have to park I guess? Probably need to get out of the car, what do I do about money? Get it out when I get to the till? how do I decide what I will get?"

*pulls phone out, logs onto Toontastic to ask*

WALLOP!

Really have no idea how CT managed to hold down a job, he struggles with everything.

Isn't one of the prominent skills in most jobs specs the ability to work on your own? He probably takes instructions (written by his wife) to the toilet ffs! :lol:

Edited by Gejon

Really have no idea how CT managed to hold down a job, he struggles with everything.

Isn't one of the prominent skills in most jobs specs the ability to work on your own? He probably takes instructions (written by his wife) to the toilet ffs! :lol:

With another set telling him when to read the first set.

The price of passports! £120 it has cost me for my renewal and the bairn's first one (which only lasts 5 years but isn't half the price :panic:)

When in mountains, why u need 3G?

Get off phone.

"Haven't eaten for 10 minutes, these berries look okay, better check with Toontastic, OH MY GOD, NO 3G!!!".

Having to sit through 20/25 mins of fucking adverts at the Cinema before the film starts. Does my fucking head in.

The trailers are one of the best bit!

Just like spending a couple of hours looking round the airport before getting on your flight