Pet Hates!

catmag

I'm as bad as anyone for sitting on the metro or whatever with my face in my phone, but I try not to do it in company. I can't stand going out for family dinners and having to constantly pose for photos and then having my phone going mental in my pocket as the meal is documented in real time on FB. I mean wtf, just eat your dinner! :lol:

It's one of the reasons I've jacked FB in.

I'm gonna tell her ;)

Oh she knows. Properly took the huff when I said I was coming off FB too.

Ah, that's daft although she is a bit of a fan like. Never mind getting baby pictures out, when them two grow up there'll be a day-by-day record of their childhood readily available! :lol:

+ standing staring at your phone screen while filming 85% of it which will sound/look awful

I never understand that at cycling events I goto. Watch the race its quick enough and you miss most of it because you're lookig at your twatting phone.

Or

Some bell ends with massive cameras thinking their proper photographers laying on the floor and getting shit stained for a below par photo. Bell ends. Just watch and enjoy the event and look at the pro's photos after.

Two things I'll never understand. Talking all the way through a gig and going to a gig legless drunk.

I had a canny sup at a concert once. It was a Whitney Houston concert at the arena which I got roped into as one of the Wife's unreliable friends completely and unexpectedly couldn't make it which left me going with the Missus and stumping up near a £100 for the privilege. Once I realised you were allowed drink in your seats I filled my boots. As I was in the middle of a row so I thought I'd take turns which way I went to the bar so not to sicken anyone and be a pest but the very first time I got up a Mrs Bouquet look-a-like and her hubby gave me such a dirty look I made a point of going past them every time as well as going past them to siphon the python. I also, by pure luck, managed to drop my bait as I went past her one time. It wasn't right, but it was okay, as the late Miss Houston might have said. :good:

I had a canny sup at a concert once. It was a Whitney Houston concert at the arena which I got roped into as one of the Wife's unreliable friends completely and unexpectedly couldn't make it which left me going with the Missus and stumping up near a £100 for the privilege. Once I realised you were allowed drink in your seats I filled my boots. As I was in the middle of a row so I thought I'd take turns which way I went to the bar so not to sicken anyone and be a pest but the very first time I got up a Mrs Bouquet look-a-like and her hubby gave me such a dirty look I made a point of going past them every time as well as going past them to siphon the python. I also, by pure luck, managed to drop my bait as I went past her one time. It wasn't right, but it was okay, as the late Miss Houston might have said. :good:

:lol:

Just desserts!

• 3 months later...

Middle class British males calling people "buddy".

The NUFC hashtag

The fuckers who do the weather forecasts for phone apps.

Don't think you hear many people calling others 'buddy' to be honest. 'Guys' on the other hand......... :glare:

Don't think you hear many people calling others 'buddy' to be honest. 'Guys' on the other hand......... :glare:

"Is my car done yet buddy", middle class portly chap said to the car wash attendant as I drove past yesterday. This is what prompted my wrath!!!!

• 7 months later...