Pet Hates!

catmag

Those spots you get up your nose. I can't leave them alone either. What Vincent Price would call 'exquisite agony'.

Or the ones right underneath where the nostril meets the cheek.

How big are your nostrils?

Those spots you get up your nose. I can't leave them alone either. What Vincent Price would call 'exquisite agony'.

I mean when you get the tiny little whiteheads that are far more disproportionately painful than what they should be.

I mean when you get the tiny little whiteheads that are far more disproportionately painful than what they should be.

Haha

I once had a beast on my nose and boy, it hurt!

A new one...Sainsburys delivery drivers arriving half an hour before the time slot that I've chosen :rolleyes: Why bother to have times to choose from if they arrive early and make you have to rush out of the shower and look a complete flustered idiot at the front door!

A new one...Sainsburys delivery drivers arriving half an hour before the time slot that I've chosen :rolleyes: Why bother to have times to choose from if they arrive early and make you have to rush out of the shower and look a complete flustered idiot at the front door!

that's just plain lazy

The attempted re-introduction of paedos back into society, and the few civil libertarians who argue in favour of. I mean rehabilitive activities such as supervised trips to places such as shopping centres, supervised & monitored housing within a stone's drop of schools etc. They've become an experiment, to justify the wage packets of those psychology geniuses in government departments.

A bullet to the head is the only cure - or preventative measure - for their condition/sexual preference.

Maudsley's actions, particularly behind bars prior to being placed in solitary confinement, were appropriate. And he saved the tax paying community millions in wasted funds too.

Edited by Year Zero

that's just plain lazy

What is? Ordering my shopping online?! Well yeah i do feel a bit lazy doing it (its a recent thing for me) but I HATE food shopping and as I buy more or less the same things each time its getting boring, and wastes a lot of my time going to the shop, plus its normally so busy there. So its way easier to order it! But I'm not lazy, i work full time and I'm always on the bloody go!

Edited by Toonraider

Did you remember to put a towel on Toonraider? Please say no.

You lazy shithouse ;)

I put my dressing gown on...we are posh here in Torquay :razz:

Though many years ago I did answer the door in just a towel and because i was concentrating on pulling it up around my chest, i forgot it wasnt a very wide towel :blush:

When a 'secret' fishing spot (to the locals) falls prey to zip-eyed fishing gangs. Shellfish are particularly high in demand with this lot ie. fresh & salt water crays, mussels, scallops, oysters and abalone. The locals respect the stock numbers, we release juvenile and female crayfish in particular. Whereas the Asian raiders, and they buzz around in large groups, will rape a spot on a daily basis before moving to their destination on their hit-list. Nothing worse than treking down to a water estuary, with a mate and a few beers, only to hear scattered Gook-speak on arrival.

When a 'secret' fishing spot (to the locals) falls prey to zip-eyed fishing gangs. Shellfish are particularly high in demand with this lot ie. fresh & salt water crays, mussels, scallops, oysters and abalone. The locals respect the stock numbers, we release juvenile and female crayfish in particular. Whereas the Asian raiders, and they buzz around in large groups, will rape a spot on a daily basis before moving to their destination on their hit-list. Nothing worse than treking down to a water estuary, with a mate and a few beers, only to hear scattered Gook-speak on arrival.

say what?

DPD couriers

There are a couple of online retailers I've stopped using because of their use of these fuckers but sometimes you never know until too late.

Bought a new monitor off Ebay (business seller) on Thursday - next day delivery but turned out it was via DPD. It was scanned at the depot at 1am on Friday morning but never went out for delivery. Phoned them last night and arranged depot visit this morning. I sat for an hour while they looked for it only to be then told it wasn't at the depot so they'd need to investigate - basically a driver or warehouseman has nicked it imo.

Phoned them when I got home only to be told to contact seller and then be told that they (DPD) have absolutely no escalation or complaints process. I asked her how any customer focused business could fail in that respect so badly but got no response.

I've emailed the seller and asked for a refund so I can buy one elsewhere.

Never, ever use these people - and boycoutt any seller who does so.