Pet Hates!

catmag

Bloody fireworks. The bairn is crying and the cats are in a constant state of wide-eyed suspicion.

I have no time for pets - generally I think they are pointless but that doesn't mean I think any form of abuse is acceptable.

My next door neighbour has two dogs - now there have been times in the past when they have been having a barking competition that I've had dark thoughts about mercy killings but generally I don't mind them.

Last night the neighbours had a few people round and were letting off a shit load of fireworks which is annoying but not a great crime in itself but at a couple of points I could hear the dogs who were both out and about in the back garden whining and crying. Now sorry Cath but I couldn't help but thinking you utter, utter cunts.

When a 'secret' fishing spot (to the locals) falls prey to zip-eyed fishing gangs. Shellfish are particularly high in demand with this lot ie. fresh & salt water crays, mussels, scallops, oysters and abalone. The locals respect the stock numbers, we release juvenile and female crayfish in particular. Whereas the Asian raiders, and they buzz around in large groups, will rape a spot on a daily basis before moving to their destination on their hit-list. Nothing worse than treking down to a water estuary, with a mate and a few beers, only to hear scattered Gook-speak on arrival.

Savages innit.

DPD couriers

There are a couple of online retailers I've stopped using because of their use of these fuckers but sometimes you never know until too late.

Bought a new monitor off Ebay (business seller) on Thursday - next day delivery but turned out it was via DPD. It was scanned at the depot at 1am on Friday morning but never went out for delivery. Phoned them last night and arranged depot visit this morning. I sat for an hour while they looked for it only to be then told it wasn't at the depot so they'd need to investigate - basically a driver or warehouseman has nicked it imo.

Phoned them when I got home only to be told to contact seller and then be told that they (DPD) have absolutely no escalation or complaints process. I asked her how any customer focused business could fail in that respect so badly but got no response.

I've emailed the seller and asked for a refund so I can buy one elsewhere.

Never, ever use these people - and boycoutt any seller who does so.

Fucker turned up today - no apology - just couldn't be arsed to provide the overnight service I'd paid for.

My first and last encounter with DPD happened last Christmas. The Mrs had ordered something from Debenhams as a present for her brother. Can't remember what it was supposed to be, but I do remember it being in lots of little pieces after the delivery man launched it over our back gate when we weren't home to sign for it. Nice one dick heads. :glare:

Ahhh its one of them.

I was listening on 5Live yesterday and someone said that before they entered Pop Idol they trade marked the name JLS. Apparently one of them has a degree in Business and they have all sorts of contracts that gets them a load of wonga.

J69 has JLS envy I reckon ;)

They are all horrific, but I was watching him on celebrity juice and he is just something else. Keith Lemon is dancing like a tit like normal to get a laugh and this man in a 12 year olds body gets on the table and does a back flip. I hope he gets it wrong and breaks his neck one day