Pet Hates!

catmag

What the fuck were you watching Celebrity Juice for? :lol:

Cos it's the funniest show on TV. Why were you uploading videos of yourself singing to pop songs onto Youtube more importantly?

Because I was 15?

I was out playing football at 15, not playing x factor on my webcam

What the fuck were you watching Celebrity Juice for? :lol:

Cos it's the funniest show on TV. Why were you uploading videos of yourself singing to pop songs onto Youtube more importantly?

Because I was 15?

I was out playing football at 15, not playing x factor on my webcam

So we're nothing alike?

Thank fuck for that.

I hate any yank pronunciation of anything that's different to ours. I fuckin hate that fat cunt Marcotti when he talks about Milan. "The thing with AC Mlarrn is...." it's fuckin Milan you pizza scoffing prick. I wouldn't care the amount of wops in America and they still can't pronounce it like the proper Italians, which is Meelaaaan, or the proper pronunciation in England which is Milaaaan. Even Louey in Trading Places says Mlarrrrn when he's on about his watch and where it tells the time. I quite appreciate this is a pathetic pet hate, but it's one you need to get off your chest, and you can't say it down the pub can you??

I hate any yank pronunciation of anything that's different to ours. I fuckin hate that fat cunt Marcotti when he talks about Milan. "The thing with AC Mlarrn is...." it's fuckin Milan you pizza scoffing prick. I wouldn't care the amount of wops in America and they still can't pronounce it like the proper Italians, which is Meelaaaan, or the proper pronunciation in England which is Milaaaan. Even Louey in Trading Places says Mlarrrrn when he's on about his watch and where it tells the time. I quite appreciate this is a pathetic pet hate, but it's one you need to get off your chest, and you can't say it down the pub can you??

Marcotti is a great footy journo/pundit tbh...

(iirc he's also italian but raised in the states and speaks like 5 languages, think he can get a break with milan pronunciation)

where do you stand on shed-uale and sked-ule

He's one of them people where it's popular to say he's good. He's fuckin shit. Well he is about English football and specifically Newcastle he should stick to what he knows.

It'a not often (or much at all) that he comments on us bar the odd tweet, i can't remember any articles or anything by him if i'm honest.

Great pundit and writer imo, likewise so is george caulkin purely on toon stuff.

*shrugs* i doubt he's as well known as you'd think , no idea about the popular bit!

found the book he co-wrote with Vialli interesting enough.

The most famous football journalist to come out of America by a mile. The most famous football journalist in a country of 30m football fans, the only English speaking authority on Italian football. Tell me a more famous football journalist worldwide. I tell you what the kraut is the best I've ever seen. He is the only German who's English accent is so good you think is he really German? Honigstein, brilliant journo.

i didn't think he was that well known over here tbh, had a few discussions with people where i've mentioned them and got the "oh aye him!" response where they pretend to know who i'm talking about but would struggle to recognise anyone but andy grey etc.

fair enough though, still rate him myself anyway.

Pet hate : people deliberately picking stacked teams for lunchtime footy in work because they want to win....honestly whats the point.

He was never off talksport which gets 3million listeners a week so yeah, pretty well known

The way Ebay sends you reccomendation emails which consist of examples of the same fucking thing you've just bought in the last week - I bought one of the fuckers - why would I need another one?

See also Amazon personal home page - same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a slow leak through my kitchen ceiling because there's evidently a leak under the bath. Whichever fucking imbecile installed the bathroom years ago decided it would be a good idea to tile the bath into place on all sides and across the front panel, which means I'm going to have to smash the front off it for the plumber to get under it and have a look. I hate anything going wrong in the house, it just upsets my karma :(

People who take suitcases on to planes and pass them off as hand luggage. And then take up all the room in the overhead storage units. Then the checkin staff have the nerve to ask to see the size of my little rucksack which I use as hand luggage. :angry2:

Speaking of which, the people who wait until they're right at the front of the queue for the scanner at the airport before taking off their belt / removing their laptop / toiletries from their bags etc. Normally business men who probably travel frequently as well. No doubt demonstrating their alpha male status by making everyone else wait.