Grand Theft Auto V

Ayatollah Hermione

Walk into a guy on a shady pavement. Get into a fistfight that ends up in the road. Stomp him a few times when he's down and get hit by a car. Pull the driver out of her car and beat her up, then steal the car and drive to a car wash.

I liked getting Mike to take a hit of Jimmy's bong and hearing him ramble about being a 'turd of death'.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a couple of hours on this game and I'm pretty happy so far!

I think i need a lot more time to get in to it mind so I'll have a good blast this weekend. I don't think I've even scratched the surface of the map but I've only really used cars and bikes thus far.

I've just done the LIfeInvader mission but I only got it last night so I'm happy enough, the game looks masssssive!

Yeah Im pretty much just after LifeInvader. Just chosen my team for the Heist and Im going to buy some shares which Ive not done yet.

The whole story arc is pretty good, enjoying it. Though the photographer bit at the back of the house and the young lass seemed to go on a bit longer than necessary :lol:

Yeah Im pretty much just after LifeInvader. Just chosen my team for the Heist and Im going to buy some shares which Ive not done yet.

The whole story arc is pretty good, enjoying it. Though the photographer bit at the back of the house and the young lass seemed to go on a bit longer than necessary :lol:

:lol:

I was playing that with my lass in the room, pissing myself laughing.

there's no shares to buy for the lifeinvader mission tbh,don't think they have an competiton, obviously don't buy Lifeinvader ones as they tank :lol:

No, do buy them when they hit rock bottom, then sell them much later in the game after they climb back up ;)

Is this coming out on the PC? Thinking of buying a gaming laptop for this game alone, hardly ever get access to my PS3 nowadays as it's on the family telly. Tbh gta games are the only ones I can be arsed with nowadays, never get bored of the senseless violence and absurdities, love the sand box, plus the storylines are usually canny epic. And then there's the humour. :D

Edited by Renton

Atrocious does not begin to cover the flying controls in this game. I make this 6 GTA games in a row that they've not been able to get it anywhere near competent. No directional input has any accurate feedback whatsoever and this is with Trevor, fuck knows what it's like with the other two.