Grand Theft Auto V

Ayatollah Hermione

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Funnily enough I picked up GTA5 for xbox one this weekend (Have already played it on 360 but fancied the tarted up version and a proper go at online now it works and has heists)

Its good enough that I've happily bought it twice! Hardline will have less of a shelf life imo.

The PC version looks beautiful, but I don't think mine could do it justice.

In terms of gameplay hours per £, it's only really the Football Manager games that I get better value out of.

Well, them and Stick Cricket...

Edited by The Fish

Funnily enough I picked up GTA5 for xbox one this weekend (Have already played it on 360 but fancied the tarted up version and a proper go at online now it works and has heists)

Its good enough that I've happily bought it twice! Hardline will have less of a shelf life imo.

I've was on my mates in the other day, just a few of us sat round going on massacres, it was hilariously random. Proper crying with laughter at times :lol:

Oh and it looks awesome - definitely one I'll be getting for PS4 :up:

:lol:

When i did it on PS3 making a character that looks remotely like anything was impossible so I just went with the standard ''shifty white man in sunglasses''

Its better for next gen I must say, still the same "pick your parents" thing going on but then you get to fine tune much more.

Then when you've created a beautiful red haired godess she'll be black for no reason next time you turn it on.

:icon_lol:

I'll definitely have to give it another go like - shame I can't really be arsed with the story like, got about 60% through on PS3 than sold it as I'd bought my PS4.

Still a big fan of collecting bounties and all that.

Big downside on Heists is the uselessness of your team members, but I don't have a mic so can't bollock them :lol:

cad-20150313-d5b97.png

its good game but its ruined buy modders and cheaters spoiling the online side of it.

Report them and switch lobbies, it's dead easy to spot them and easier to avoid them.

• 4 weeks later...