Grand Theft Auto V

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye i robbed a chopper from it =D

I did that mission actually but it's different if you just drive in randomly, at least it seemed very different.

Edited by trophyshy

Parked down the road leaned against my truck, head shot the first cars driver with the sniper rifle then picked everyone off as they futilely tried to get to me... that's it run towards death.

Found the dirt track they go down, put a couple of sticky bombs on the road, took out the two jeeps with those bombs, took out the driver with the sniper and then sauntered two dying soldiers with close shots from the shotgun, for funsies

I love Trevor

Edited by The Fish

This game is fucking class like. First 10/10 I would give a game in a long time.

There's just so many surprises and mad things to do.

Ended up finishing a mission with a parachute having just bought one for the crack so it was a pleasant surprise.

Wife bought me this today. After the mandatory introduction and tutorial I went hiking. :D

:spit: You are so middle aged middle class.

You'll love a mission later on, you visit a church wth some lovely stained glass.