Grand Theft Auto V

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's San Andreas then we're going to need some more mint West Coast hip-hop as a soundtrack. I assume that was the Los Santos trailer and we're going to get trailers for San Fiero and Las Venturas. I hope anyway. Or we'll get all three in the game but a GTAIV situation where each expansion or "episode" is focused on a certain area.

My reaction to this was hmmmph, GTA IV was hoop.

What on earth do "hmmmph" and "hoop" mean?

Should use adjectives other people use next time ;)

Going to assume they mean "GTA IV was decent but I didn't enjoy it as much as previous titles in the franchise".

hmmmph as in sigh. hoop as in crap

San Andreas was my second favourite behind Vice City, but only because of the multiplayer aspect and SAMP. However, I am extremely excited to be playing in Los Santos again with the better graphics and stuff. Las Venturas will look so sweet!

(those graphics looked shite in the trailer and all)

The graphics have never been GTA's strong suit tbh (with the minor exception of GTA IV I guess but it had other flaws)

I loved San Andreas so hopefully we'll see more of that open sandbox world with loads to do.

naw they've not but you'd think they'd put a bit of effort into a showcase trailer to make it look a bit shiny, or at least a little less rough.

Looked alright to me, maybe you were viewing a more compressed version of the trailer.

And yeah, looking at a late 2012 release at the very earliest. I'm going for Summer 2013 myself. One of the last major multiformat releases before we embark on the next gen. Indeed I imagine GTA V will be coming out for Wii U and I think they'll do the right thing this time by releasing it day 1 for PC as well.

Edited by Tecato

• 1 year later...

Lack of a PS4 version for me.

good two months to play before that come out. which will be plenty for me! Might move the xbox to be bed room and leave the PS4 in the living room . Hmm.

They'll almost certainly announce a PC version

Not sure on next gen consoles but I wouldn't count out a digital release or something as a possibility

Of course they'll do a PC release, it'll just be months down the line.

As for a next gen console release - I'd prefer that too, but the current gen version looks good enough to not have to worry about that.

Besides, it's been in development for years on very different hardware, it's not that easy to port it I imagine.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this but I'm moving apartments that week so I won't get to play until the week after. Self inflicted punishment so as I get all the moving/cleaning done. I'll give it to the wife to hide in one of the boxes.

• 2 weeks later...