Do you breath through your mouth or nose?

ajax_andy

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mouth

Why not nose? If you try can your breath through it ok?

Don't really know, I've always found it easier to breathe through me mooth. Yeah - I can breathe through my nose but I just can't do it for very long before having to switch back

Edited by grumpyross

I thought I mainly breathed through my mouth, but then realised as I was busy doing my emails and such like, that I was breathing through my nose. And yet if I shut my mouth and breathe through my nose intentionally, I get slightly panicky and have to breathe through my mouth again :wacko:

Of course there are occasions when you just have to breathe through your nose <_<

I thought I mainly breathed through my mouth, but then realised as I was busy doing my emails and such like, that I was breathing through my nose. And yet if I shut my mouth and breathe through my nose intentionally, I get slightly panicky and have to breathe through my mouth again :wacko:

Of course there are occasions when you just have to breathe through your nose <_<

:o

Yes, thats right :icon_lol:

Yes, thats right :icon_lol:

*starts car, bent double*

Apparently you only ever breathe through one nostril at a time. ( those of us at the higher end of the evolutionary ladder ;) )

http://www.samizdat.li/2009/03/random-fact-of-day-you-only-breathe.html

And when I'm standing up to wipe, neither, bad stink.

Edited by Monkeys Fist