• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're unbelievable that club. He wants a 10 match ban AND a full psychological evaluation. And Liverpool want to shut the fuck up about their "disappointment and shock" .

:lol: He's done it before in all, first time was 7 matches so surely it had to be more as he obviously didn't learn.

Same old scousers with their victim complex, boo-fucking-hoo... 10 games is adequate, going by the fact that he has done it before and didn't learn from a previous ban if nothing else. Of course the joke of a club and it's piss poor fans will be up in arms about the whole situation, scummy, classless wanks, the lot of em.

I think the very point of long term bans are to deter players from acting like twats again, and perhaps so they can learn from their mistakes. He was already banned for doing this earlier in his career for 7 games, clearly it didn't have enough of an impact on him. 10 is the least he should get given the fact Barton got 12. Wonder what Pacinofanny makes of it?

I think the very point of long term bans are to deter players from acting like twats again, and perhaps so they can learn from their mistakes. He was already banned for doing this earlier in his career for 7 games, clearly it didn't have enough of an impact on him. 10 is the least he should get given the fact Barton got 12. Wonder what Pacinofanny makes of it?

Dead right, Stevie. He's got previous so the ban has to be longer. He's lucky they didn't double the previous punishment, he obviously has a problem

Read a link to that RAWK shite where somone complained he'd been there for a year and a half and had been suspended "for half of it" - that's because he's a cunt you scouse moron.

They seem intent on undoing a lot of the good PR they got over the Hillsborough inqury by playing right up to the victim cliche again. As someone else said the way they talk of themselves as a "special" club is fucking hilarious.

Your attempted subversion of the verdict by mealy-mouthed apologies failed - get the fuck over it.

There's fuck all special about them. We were far bigger than them before Shankly went there, Liverpool came the club they are because of continuity, no other reason. If we had their last 50 years, and they had ours, we'd be like Man Utd and they'd be like Birmingham City.

There's fuck all special about them. We were far bigger than them before Shankly went there, Liverpool came the club they are because of continuity, no other reason. If we had their last 50 years, and they had ours, we'd be like Man Utd and they'd be like Birmingham City.

Twenty years of success in the time of colour tv and MOTD/ITV have cemented their place in the elite for the a generation and they keep a high profile by a growing media who need them and the likes of Man U to feed on for their own interests. We became/stayed amateur in the 50's and 60's and it's fucked us long term.

Twenty years of success in the time of colour tv and MOTD/ITV have cemented their place in the elite for the a generation and they keep a high profile by a growing media who need them and the likes of Man U to feed on for their own interests. We became/stayed amateur in the 50's and 60's and it's fucked us long term.

It's a shame because we were more successful and far better supported than both up to the point of the Munich Air Disaster. We had half a chance to make up some lost ground in the mid 90's and ironically their greatest ever player single handedly fucked it up for us after the good work Keegan had done.

I heard some southern Tim-nice-but-dim type going on about their only being three big clubs in this country, Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal the other day as though Arsenal had always been this massive trophy laden club. When I was a kid Spurs were, (and still are) regarded as one of the giants of the game despite only winning half the titles we have. Sounds daft I know but Thames and Granada used to run the football on ITV and surprise surprise they concentrated on the North West and London the regions they covered.

I heard some southern Tim-nice-but-dim type going on about their only being three big clubs in this country, Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal the other day as though Arsenal had always been this massive trophy laden club. When I was a kid Spurs were, (and still are) regarded as one of the giants of the game despite only winning half the titles we have. Sounds daft I know but Thames and Granada used to run the football on ITV and surprise surprise they concentrated on the North West and London the regions they covered.

This just screams Elton Welsby to me. Good points though.

eltom-welsby.jpg

This just screams Elton Welsby to me. Good points though.

eltom-welsby.jpg

The good old days of hardly ever being on the tv. :lol:

Think I've mentioned this before but ITV made an appeal to the football league that they could switch a Spurs game to a sunday and televise that instead of the NUFC v West Ham they'd already agreed to screen. It was to be be our only live game that season and they wanted to renege on the game which would've lead us to miss out on the tv fee. The football league told ITV tough shit so they were forced to put us on. We ended up hammering them 4-0 as you probably already know.

From RAWK

I don't like these gobshites at the best of times but, after reading some of their 'opinions' on Luis Suarez these last couple of days. I hope we smash these all over. Sturridge hat trick would be nice.

Most of us don't like them at any time, and the general view on Suarez is no different to any other group of supporters. How any could defend him even if he got a 20 game ban is beyond me.

Barring a minority of them, they are absolute twats. They have always had a simmering resentment towards us, wishing they were us and had our success but, the sale of Andy Carroll to us and us hiring King Kenny again seemed to of well and truly tipped a lot of them over the edge when it comes to us. I've seen it all on their forums over the last couple of years bindippers, scouse vermin, thieving scouse twat's, victimpool, self pity city etc...It's like wandering onto manc forums at times.

Wishing they were us :lol: Aye how we spend our lives wishing we were the most despised club on this island, with the most ridiculed classless population on these islands. Truly you couldn't make these arseholes up, you couldn't. Where do they get their arrogance from. They're perhaps like gypsies, everyone else thinks they're tramps, but they're too thick and backward to notice or care.

If's and' and but's. Ridiculous thinking as ALL clubs could use them for any amount of reasoning.

You weren't FAR bigger at all, or even bigger, you were a great cup team who yo yo' ed in and out of the 1st and 2nd division, but your delusions of grandeur do no harm so fill your boots. Just don't expect fans of other clubs to agree with you.

If's and' and but's. Ridiculous thinking as ALL clubs could use them for any amount of reasoning.

You weren't FAR bigger at all, or even bigger, you were a great cup team who yo yo' ed in and out of the 1st and 2nd division, but your delusions of grandeur do no harm so fill your boots. Just don't expect fans of other clubs to agree with you.

Newcastle United major honours 10

Manchester United major honours 7

Liverpool major honours 5 (FIVE)

Newcastle United highest average attendance to that point 56,989 (1948)

Manchester United highest average attendance to that point 54,890 (1948)

Liverpool highest average attendance to that point 45,783 (1950)

Newcastle United best supported club in the country in - 11 seasons

Manchester United best supported club in the country in - 2 seasons

Liverpool best supported club in the country in the country - 1 season

Newcastle United First Division

Manchester United First Division

Liverpool SECOND Division

Top 4 Finishes

Newcastle United 14

Manchester United 11

Liverpool 9

You were more like a Portsmouth than a Newcastle United you stupid scouse cunt. We dwarfed you, you're a product of good marketing, I repeat as if it needs repeating Newcastle United were a much more successful, historic, and far better supported club than Liverpool prior to 1958 over 66 years of history. I don't even understand how a wall pusher like yourself can even debate it.

Edited by McFaul