• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumour has it that Hannibal Suarez has an established taste for French cuisine so there was much trepidation among Le Toon's grenouille players, but now there are sighs of relief that le Biter will not be dining at St. James Park this weekend.

Liverpool FC and their fans would only be happy with the FA if they totally overlooked the bite.I'm still waiting for the first scouser to admit Compo Kenny,the players and/or LFC got anything wrong with the Suarez - Evra business.Whilst i'm on with Liverpool fans,i'm still waiting to hear from any of the thousands who left at half time in Istanbul.You'd think it never happened.

I can't stand the thieving shell suit wearing inbred twats. Their reaction to this reinforces my opinion of them being cunts with a victim complex and paranoid delusions.

Exactly that, I also think that the FA should fine Rogers for some of his ridiculous comments on the 10 match ban, calling the FA prejudiced, etc surely demands reprisal for the manager too?

Who the fuck do Liverpool/Rodgers think they are by dictating what the ban should be?

This "punishing the man, not the incident" claptrap as well. Of course they're punishing the man. Everyone, including the FA, is fed up of this racist, cheating, dirty, nasty twat continually showing the worst part of football. Liverpool are also moaning about the ban saying it might drive him abroad and that we would all somehow suffer from this. I'd be fucking delighted if the prick fucked off. Even without his major controversies, he plays the game in the very worst sprit, and the way that puts countless people off football.

Hsaving just seen Rodgers' press conference, the twat should be charged with taking the piss and they should increase the ban for the club's attitude.

I hope they appeal and the ban is doubled though I'm worried they will be fired up more for Saturday.

Hsaving just seen Rodgers' press conference, the twat should be charged with taking the piss and they should increase the ban for the club's attitude.

I hope they appeal and the ban is doubled though I'm worried they will be fired up more for Saturday.

"he's not let me down one bit"!

:lol:

"he's not let me down one bit"!

:lol:

Thing is I suspect part of it is down to trying to emulate an 'us against the world' attitude like some of the bigger teams have adopted. The problem is they've got it all wrong in what they're choosing to stick together over and it's turning out to be a PR disaster again, the same as it did for Compo Kenny over Suarez's racist tendancies last time.

...fucking dirty, gypsy thieving scousers and their victim complex. What are the bets we see some sort of t-shirt protest by the players, black arm-bands and a minute's silence at the weekend?

...fucking dirty, gypsy thieving scousers and their victim complex. What are the bets we see some sort of t-shirt protest by the players, black arm-bands and a minute's silence at the weekend?

We should let them have a minute's silence, only we kick off and play through it. We could dedicate the first goal to the memory of Luis the Misunderstood. He was just playing, he didn't mean to hurt anyone.

The typical expected shite from Rodgers:

"Having spoken a lot to him, he is visibly very disappointed. I look in his face and for the first time I can see a genuine guy who is disappointed.

So it's the first time you've seen him being genuine? That's no surprise.

"There's been no thought of rehabilitation unless something dramatic comes up in the report that tells me otherwise.

Why is it the FA's responsibility to rehabilitate him? The PFA have already offered help. How about the club stand up and take some responsibility? Everyone knows that Suarez is a cunt, as much as they'll defend him they know what he's like. Has anyone at the club tried to help him previously with his behaviour? He's their player and it's up to them to sort him out.

There's being extremely loyal and there's being an enlarged labia .

Len McCluskey's probably preparing some hot-blown gusto for the defence .

". . our forefathers stood shoulder to shoulder on a diet of mud n WHERMS to fight the Nazis to allow us the freedom to bite today mate . Norrus mate ."

I prefer the red side of mersyside to the scouse makems.

Hate them both, I hate Liverpool more though because they're a national club that in your face all of the time. You hardly notice Everton but a more deluded support than them is difficult to find, with their mediocre fanbase, and poor income. Biggest overachievers in European football Everton for me.