This thread isn't going to win me any favours on the likes of RAWK and I've got nothing against 99% of their fans etc. Nothing against the city or anything like that either, purely just the football club.

So anyway - is it just me who finds their club completely impossible to like?

I genuinely can't stand them. I have even less time for them with Dalglish in charge and it pains me to see the likes of Enrique and Carroll go to them more than it would if they went to any other club.

I'm not a Geordie and therefore won't pretend to be vehemently anti-Sunderland, so I guess in their place Liverpool are *that* club.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a Geordie but still hate Sunderland, probably because I've never met a Mackem I've liked. I hate Liverpool under Dalglish now, although other than Leeds and any club from that disgrace of a place North of the Humber Bridge and South of the Tees, I don't think there's a side I hate at the minute more than Man City, I think hatred of non-rival teams usually comes from the most random places, and I also have a genuine "An Irrational Hatred of Luton" :lol:. I think it's the minority of Liverpool fans who ruin it for everyone else, who can't have a football discussion without masturbating over their "Amazing Fans", and not having an answer when you mention the fact that they had a shaky first half to the season last year and managed to have about 6 thousand empty seats despite having a small stadium :jesuswept:

Suarez, Dalglish, buying all our players, whats not to hate. I think any manager in the league would struggle to use half the money Dalglish had this summer and end up with worse players. Downing, Henderson and Carroll for 75m, laughable.

They're a horrible club.

Absolutely terrible city (yes, I've been Gemmil) and full of scrotes.

Shockingly easy to hate the team as well. I think it stems from so many glory hunters clinging on to a team that are nowhere as big a club anymore as they'd like to think. As I hate ManUre only slightly less, it was grand to see them surpass the bin dippers' title record.

Then there's the bias from all the BBC 'pundits' who drench the club with hyperbole every time they're featured, the fact that Stevie Gee playes for them, Dalglish; the most cuntish man in football imo with his stupid sloth from the goonies face and their tendency to unsettle our players lately.

It'll be a long while before they can catch up to the top four. Spurs are well ahead of them in terms of breaking into Europe tbh.

There are times I hate them more than the mackems even. Was summed up yesterday by McManaman in the paper, saying Carroll would take longer to settle at Liverpool because there's more pressure and they're a club on a much higher level than Newcastle? Fucking what? :lol: For starters you could play for Real Madrid and the pressure would be no greater than it is here. Even Souness the cunt said the pressure and focus on you managing Newcastle United is greater than he found it at Rangers and Liverpool, and they're only on another level because they have a rich owner no other reason.

They haven't won the title for 21 years, and haven't even come close to it, I just don't get why they're regarded as special. You could write a fucking book on why they're cunts, two books even, and it's not just the football club. It's the attitude of scousers too, they're not all twats, the likes of the young lad Idioteque is areet, but I've met so many I've just wanted to smack, the ones who accentuate their horrible accents too, I'm honestly grimacing writing this about them. My dislike of Liverpool is significantly greater than my dislike of Everton and I don't like them neither.

If it was an ex-Liverpool player or manager here and they were struggling you can guarantee his crack would be along the lines of "there's extra pressure at Newcastle because the fans don't give you time up there" or similar.

I would predict a poor season for Liverpool, but I can't see anyone outside the top 6 being less poor.

Can't stand Dalglish and think his buys have been way overvalued across the board.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?/topic/30181-jose-enrique-set-to-join-liverpool-for-l6m/page__st__800__p__941314#entry941314

We've managed it so far :)

I'm not a Geordie but still hate Sunderland, probably because I've never met a Mackem I've liked. I hate Liverpool under Dalglish now, although other than Leeds and any club from that disgrace of a place North of the Humber Bridge and South of the Tees, I don't think there's a side I hate at the minute more than Man City, I think hatred of non-rival teams usually comes from the most random places, and I also have a genuine "An Irrational Hatred of Luton" :lol:. I think it's the minority of Liverpool fans who ruin it for everyone else, who can't have a football discussion without masturbating over their "Amazing Fans", and not having an answer when you mention the fact that they had a shaky first half to the season last year and managed to have about 6 thousand empty seats despite having a small stadium :jesuswept:

and yet, some people still say that Liverpool are "bigger" than us.....

• 8 months later...

This should be good . .

Channel 5 nets Liverpool FC doc

Channel 5 has beaten ITV to land an all-access documentary on Liverpool Football Club.

The Richard Desmond-owned broadcaster is understood tohave outbid ITV to land the six-part series, which has been given access to Liverpool players and staff.

One source suggested that C5 has paid as much as £95,000 an hour for the Fox Soccer show, which will air in the US in the autumn.

ITV had been considered favourite to land the documentary, but it is understood it was not prepared to match C5’s bid. The acquisition could be considered surprising, given that C5 has retreated from football after deciding notto renew its Europa League rights deal for next season.

Our Liverpool: Never Walk Alone went into production at the end of last season when Liverpool were preparing to face Chelsea in the FA Cup Final, and will also capture the team on their July tour of North America, during which theyplay Roma and Tottenham Hotspur.

The doc captures a period of change at the club,inwhichKennyDalglish stepped down as manager and SwanseaCity boss Brendan Rodgers tookthe reins.

Our Liverpool is being produced by Scott Boggins, who has overseen in-depth boxing documentaries for HBO’s 24/7 strand. This involved filming the intimate build-up to fights, such as Manny Pacquiaov Ricky Hatton in 2009.

Liverpool’s chairman Tom Werner is no stranger to TV, havingexecutive produced some notable US comedies, including The Cosby Show and 3rd Rock from The Sun.

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/news/broadcasters/channel-5-nets-liverpool-fc-doc/5044388.article?referrer=RSS

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ff54ca787ac84c957dd10b56bef82a18&topic=295622.0

Edited by LoveTheBobby

We all know someone who likes a bit of publicity - especially if it's free ?

He's also keen to 'crack' America ?

Interesting that this is being filmed at a time we're linked with an (intentionally attention-getting ?) bid for one of their rather high profile players like . . mmmmm

• 2 months later...

:lol:

That's not in his house is it?

Only caught the last 5 minutes of it and had to laugh, there was title talk even in that snippet. Deluded grief whores.

Yeah it's in his dinning room. :D

I never realised how off the scale he was till I saw that. Gone by Xmas.

Edited by Park Life

Yeah it's in his dinning room. :D

I never realised how off the scale he was till I saw that. Gone by Xmas.

Aye I watched the first episode of it and did a double take when I saw that picture of him :lol:.

His patter is woeful throughout in all, has them doing 'relaxation training' and shite like that very Big Sam-esque.

All got a bit weird when he was introducing his daughters friend (maybe boyfriend) and his 2 little yappy dogs.

It's some house he has mind.

We got this in NZ. The one thing I noticed is he's tactile to a creepy extent. Probably one of those blokes with no concept of personal space to the point of being inappropriate. His patter is minging too, for instance the shite about treating every player like his own son......I mean would you willingly adopt Jamie Carragher, la?

It'll have to go some to beat this

"It's about fucking arsehole" :lol:

That's one step below the Dog and Duck XI team talks :lol:

''Fuckin kick the fuckin cunts. Fuckin if you fuckin want to win this fuckin game then start fuckin tryin!! Bobby . . .

FUCKIN RIGHT! WHAT WE FUCKIN NEED TO FUCKIN DO!!!!

We got this in NZ. The one thing I noticed is he's tactile to a creepy extent. Probably one of those blokes with no concept of personal space to the point of being inappropriate. His patter is minging too, for instance the shite about treating every player like his own son......I mean would you willingly adopt Jamie Carragher, la?

Just get the feeling this is a massive blag and he copied his 'game philosophy statement' off the internets. Like when I used to go for posh jobs and get there early and walk around the office chatting to people and work out what they wanted to hear in the interview.

Edited by Park Life