Jimmy Savile

The Mighty Hog

Which part? You tiresome bore.

Needs binning that cunt (sorry Cath but I reckon you will agree).

Being a WUM is all well and good, trying to get attention by sticking up for a baby rapist/child sex offender? Deserves a good, hard kick in the face tbh.

Needs binning that cunt (sorry Cath but I reckon you will agree).

Being a WUM is all well and good, trying to get attention by sticking up for a baby rapist/child sex offender? Deserves a good, hard kick in the face tbh.

I must have missed the part where i stuck up for him.

But you probably couldn't kick your way out of a paper bag any way

• 4 weeks later...

Press were having a go at Putin yesterday for seemingly linking gay rights and paedophilia, in some law.

However recent beeb article, seems it may have got a bit `lost in translation`

Seems an easy target for the liberals to have a bash at? Obama tried to snub putin and `look cool` in one go, by announcing hes boycotting the games.

erm as i stated, its not clear that HE did link the two. As at the end of the day, the translation issues werent clear.

Its not just russians that are making that link. WHo do you think is behind the (attempts)lowering of the age of consent in this country? It is the paedo grps in high society that want more access (legally) to a greater age range, of vistim.

Its up to Russians if they want to run their country in a traditional manner. Not up to the west to inflict their ideology on mother Russia.

erm as i stated, its not clear that HE did link the two. As at the end of the day, the translation issues werent clear.

Its not just russians that are making that link. WHo do you think is behind the (attempts)lowering of the age of consent in this country? It is the paedo grps in high society that want more access (legally) to a greater age range, of vistim.

Its up to Russians if they want to run their country in a traditional manner. Not up to the west to inflict their ideology on mother Russia.

Great, another one.

• 2 weeks later...