Jimmy Savile

The Mighty Hog

Their appearance presumably related to the following:

'In one incident, he allegedly assaulted a woman while he was appearing as the "evil wizard" Abanazar in the pantomime Aladdin.

Mr Travis pressed against the woman and indecently assaulted her, while holding the door shut in a room at the theatre, in Crawley, West Sussex.

He only stopped when one of the Chuckle Brothers could be heard walking past in the corridor, added Ms Moore.'

'e's Abanazar Bad.

Please don't tease the next time you suggest a certain bachelor boy has a thing for the young ones.

He'd better hope it doesn't interfere with his gig in New York supporting Morrissey. Yes, Morrisey has hired Cliff Richard to open for him in New York. What a cunt.

Could 11 women over 22 years all be telling lies? It goes to show how difficult it is to prove historical allegations.

Just goes to show it turning into a witch hunt IMO, glad he was found innocent.

He'd better hope it doesn't interfere with his gig in New York supporting Morrissey. Yes, Morrisey has hired Cliff Richard to open for him in New York. What a cunt.

I never mentioned Cliff Richard. :dunno:

My mishtake.

(To any lawyers watching I was in no way inferring that Sir Cliff Richard in any way interfered with children, adults or animals or even that he is in possession of a penis.)

There's something off about Cliff Richard though.

I'm not implying he's sexually abused anyone, but it wouldn't surprise me if he turns out to be a serial killer or some such. They might go down into his cellar after an anonymous tip-off and find his 'living doll' collection submerged in formaldehyde.

(Not implying anything/all ewerk's idea.)

• 1 month later...