Jimmy Savile

The Mighty Hog

I've always found him a little bit creepy and also know a story from someone who encountered the sleazier side of the man, shall we say!

However, RIP Jim.

I've always found him a little bit creepy and also know a story from someone who encountered the sleazier side of the man, shall we say!

However, RIP Jim.

Spill. He's deed now, can't sue. ;)

Let's just say he propositioned a young lady in a hotel bar when he was up in the north-east and very much expected her to agree to some sleazy suggestions and meet him in his room. She was pretty horrified.

However, RIP Jim.

Let's just say he propositioned a young lady in a hotel bar when he was up in the north-east and very much expected her to agree to some sleazy suggestions and meet him in his room. She was pretty horrified.

:o

What was a 10 year old girl doing in a bar?

However, RIP Jim.

"She" was was "she"? Tell the truth Catherine, you'd been making eyes at the man all night.

"She" was was "she"? Tell the truth Catherine, you'd been making eyes at the man all night.

Well I have to take whatever propositions I can get these days...

Eww, I've just made myself feel quite ill :lol:

He was nee Paul Wyn. Even though he might've been a borderline wrongun, he caused nee one nee harm and made tens of millions for good causes. I mean he might've said to a 25 year old lass "how pet ye fancy a shag" but we've all used the Sidney Smutt book of chat up lines when we've been single nuw n then, so lets not tarnish what he was, which was someone who made good causes loads of money. I mind when I was a kid this ginger kid on Jim'll Fix It come on, and I thought poor cunt, then ye seen him, he had legs but only to his knees, and one full arm. Dear Jim fix it so I can take a penalty at the kop end. This kid took a pen Grobelaar dived the other way and the ball went in the other side. The kid was beaming. So fair enough ye wouldn't want to naa what was on the cunts hard drive, no cunt will ever know, but to me he's not in the "wrongun till proven other wise category".

This kid took a pen Grobelaar dived the other way and the ball went in the other side.

And a thousand Asian gamblers won a fortune *allegedly

:lol:

Mind the next game after them allegations pmsl at Southampton, he put his hat out to the crowd as if to say howay am bungable.