PES 2012

CleeToonFan

Trading in Fifa and gonna buy PES tomorrow, already downloaded an option file to get the real kits/names/Championship/More teams/stats so they're based off FM etc, I loved the demo so hopefully it's as good as I hope :nufc: , can't handle Fifa any more I just don't think it's very good this year, doesn't seem realistic, especially when I always prefer Fifa multiplayer and it's even worse than usual this year.

Doesn't seem realistic? Surely if anything it's gone too far in that direction?

How is the multiplayer worse? It's the same as 11 but with added features isn't it?

PES is far too arcadey and doesn't feel like proper football (if you ask me).

I should point out that I've bought neither this year and probably won't get FIFA 12 for a few months if at all (nothing wrong with 11 really and I'm not sure about that tactical defending).

Doesn't seem realistic? Surely if anything it's gone too far in that direction?

How is the multiplayer worse? It's the same as 11 but with added features isn't it?

PES is far too arcadey and doesn't feel like proper football (if you ask me).

I should point out that I've bought neither this year and probably won't get FIFA 12 for a few months if at all (nothing wrong with 11 really and I'm not sure about that tactical defending).

I don't want my players tripping over every 5 minutes and doing some sort of weird fall to the floor 5 meters away. The multiplayer servers are always shit, and with me using my uni halls internet my internets not great, I prefer PES for offline and will try it online a bit too (Online Master League! :D). Apparently PES is even harder than usual, I dunno i've just always thought like Fifa's for kids; but each to their own if you think it's arcadey. All I know is that it's amazing so far and i'm loving every minute of playing a proper football game!

The last decent PES was the one with Owen on the front and the Toon had the strips and player names, after that one it went downhill and FIFA got alot better.

Now FIFA is just blagging it self along with hardly any improvements since FIFA 10 and the servers still knacking up what could be a game that is better than the current product it churns out every year, since theres no other game that challenges it to make the game better than it is.

The last decent PES was the one with Owen on the front and the Toon had the strips and player names, after that one it went downhill and FIFA got alot better.

Now FIFA is just blagging it self along with hardly any improvements since FIFA 10 and the servers still knacking up what could be a game that is better than the current product it churns out every year, since theres no other game that challenges it to make the game better than it is.

Give PES 2012 a go! They update it every month too to make sure it's fresh/correct bugs/update boots etc etc etc. A football game that cares about its customers? :o Surely not

Aye not every month on the dot, but they do them an awful lot, not just the typical January update, besides with the different option files updating all the time it's like a new game

No different to FIFA though is what I'm getting at.

And with all due respect to Pro Evo, FIFA doesn't need option files because it's got all the content anyway.

Aye not every month on the dot, but they do them an awful lot, not just the typical January update, besides with the different option files updating all the time it's like a new game

No different to FIFA though is what I'm getting at.

And with all due respect to Pro Evo, FIFA doesn't need option files because it's got all the content anyway.

Not really. National teams, Champs League teams, Turkish league etc all can't be added to Fifa

Yeah it is, the first demo was shoddy. You'll probably not like it if you turned it off so quickly though; all preference really and if you've never really been into PES then it's not gonna become fifa-like all of a sudden.

• 2 months later...

Just about to come onto here to jizz over the online master league, which is like ut but better. You serious Ant? Not even enjoy the passing, realistic looking skills and general realism? I dont hate fifa 12 as much as I did but id go on a crusade in the name of pea being better

Im on master league atm (with real player start which i know isnt right but its still ace) and have the championship as D2, just feels so realistic imo, and just plays more naturally once again imo. However the shooting does piss me off a bit. Fifa shooting and leagues, pes editing, passing, movement and immersiveness and a combination of graphics would be perfect for me. Also pes nations.

• 4 weeks later...