Stoke City Vs. Newcastle United

loonyTOON

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good first half. Jonas is putting in a real decent shift and Ba has, of course, been brilliant.

I wish the ref would watch how much Stoke move up when they take their throw-ins, though. They are at least two metres ahead of where the ball goes out the majority of times.

Last year Pardew overestimated them, putting in 3 defenders and letting Simpson play as wing-back. Tactics spot on today, they can't handle our pace. Obertan even looks good today, his pace is really useful. Krul is doing well against they're long throws, cept for the one dodgy moment. Nobody has done badly, keep it up boyoz!

I dont want to tempt fate so not texting any of my mates. But if we win, I think the anti-Pardew haters should stop and think cos this guy is bringing amazing things to Tyneside

His plan is working perfectly today.

I also think that if Ba scores 15+ by end of January, he should be given the number 9. He is fantastic to watch. Obertan has been shit hot too, stop hating. The guy hasn't played many prem games

I dont want to tempt fate so not texting any of my mates. But if we win, I think the anti-Pardew haters should stop and think cos this guy is bringing amazing things to Tyneside

Reported.

+1

I stopped

I thunk

Still a cunt.

Loving bearing these twats mind. ;)