Hallowe'en

Kevin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew that woman, i was wondering why you added the part "instead of money"

Because the greedy children of today only want money, to the point where they've pulled their faces and muttered things when I give them sweets. Ungrateful little gits.

As mentioned before, over here it's not exclusively for students and kids, it's standard that everyone dress up on Halloween weekend.

The last time I was in a club on Halloween night I was literally the only person not in costume, it got to the point where I was embarrassed for not dressing up.

Some of the staff were in Hallowe'en fancy dress on Saturday in Sainsbury's. Bad enough in itself but it's wasn't even Hallowe'en. It wasn't even the day before Hallowe'en :lol:

Wife off dragging the kids around the street begging while I stay in and begrudgingly shove a bowl of sweets in front of anyone who dares knock on my door. Recording the match to watch when the kids take their sugar hyped over excited selves to bed.

When did Halloween become such a big thing over here btw? Far too many zany cunts walking around dressed up for my liking.

Give it a few years and we'll be doing Thanks Giving too.

I'm going to get a "ginsters" from the "fridge" put it on my "slate"

When did Halloween become such a big thing over here btw? Far too many zany cunts walking around dressed up for my liking.

Give it a few years and we'll be doing Thanks Giving too.

I'm going to get a "ginsters" from the "fridge" put it on my "slate"

The kids get "proms" at school now, don't they? :shifty: