Towels!

Papa Lazaru

How fantastic was it to see Raylor and Simpson demanding the towel for every throw in, even when they didnt use it, wasting time and dicking stoke about the way they have been ruining football with to absolutely rub it in their faces. Even better when Pulis was going mental about it, and Simpson was just smirking away like a little kid, we just wound them up at their own game and they couldn't take it!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loved spotting that everytime it made me chuckle (easily pleased)

simpson really adamantly demanding it when he was stood next to Pulis then just chucking it back to the ballboy straight away :lol:

Edited by Semimental

How fantastic was it to see Raylor and Simpson demanding the towel for every throw in, even when they didnt use it, wasting time and dicking stoke about the way they have been ruining football with to absolutely rub it in their faces. Even better when Pulis was going mental about it, and Simpson was just smirking away like a little kid, we just wound them up at their own game and they couldn't take it!

Think Wilson got a bonus on FPL for towel use. :lol:

Think Wilson got a bonus on FPL for towel use. :lol:

I just hope every team in the prem has watched this match and we end up with non stop towel use at the britannia until it becomes such a joke they have to scrap it!

Hopefully every team will do it now.

I remember a few years ago when the GB hockey team won the Olympics and the game was popular for about 5 minutes I couldn't help thinking how shit it was as the only way they ever scored was from a penalty short corner.

Now we have the equivalent in Football - that's the level they've taken the game down to - playing for throws so a special teams (needs) player can hoy it in for a team of deformed donkeys.

I really, really hate that paedo looking cunt of a manager.

They really are woeful like, twat the ball in the air and foul anyone and everyone you can, jump in late on people and try and injure them, Huth should have been off after his two gutless little cheapshots. Hope a succession of teams go there now and stuff them.

Add to this the fact that our pen and consequently the winning goal came from a throw in of ours. Great stuff. Fuck you Pullis you cunt!

Yeah, first goal from a long ball, third from throw into the box and non stop towel use, that has to hurt them as much as the result!

I've zeroed in now. Good towel incidents are at the 79th min!

We want video!

Get a norwegian tv2 sumo subscription! :taunt:

I'm thinking about releasing the box set trilogy called Away to the Cunterheads.

Featuring the scenic locations of the stadium of shite, Molineux of the orange twats, and Britannia of the potter cunts.

When was the last season we won all 9 points at those hell holes?

We want video!

You're also the closest person to be able to claim a free nosh from Saltwater...let us know if he's any good.

;)

Edited by trophyshy

We want video!

You're also the closest person to be able to claim a free nosh from Saltwater...let us know if he's any good.

;)

Salty is out this very moment,gagging on tramps :puke:

When was the last season we won all 9 points at those hell holes?

Never, that was our first PL win at their dump tonight I believe

Yes but it's not just there, remember when we were tonked by Wolves at Molineux in the LC under SBR.

We've always had problems going away to these grounds.

btw Martin Tyler said during the game we hadn't won there since 1984.