xbox or ps3

Barney

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes its true the psn doesnt have cross chat support like xbox but actually i think its better because people arnt gonna cheat when online gaming.

cheat? I take it you meant chat in which case I can tell you how wrong you are which is nice

you are incredibly wrong

on the other hand if you meant cheat then...what the fuck are you on about?

Edited by Semimental

yes its true the psn doesnt have cross chat support like xbox but actually i think its better because people arnt gonna cheat when online gaming.

cheat? I take it you meant chat in which case I can tell you how wrong you are which is nice

you are incredibly wrong

on the other hand if you meant cheat then...what the fuck are you on about?

I think he meant if youre in a game mode with your mates, and youre on opposite team and still in party chat, then you can tell them where you team mates are. Which basically doesnt happen anymore as you get put into gamechat in game modes like that

I often find PS3 owners are the more vociferous without any real cause.

Deadman you're saying it's cheaper to be on Playstation network. It's £40 cheaper.

The other way to look at it is that it's a reasonable price to pay for a vastly superior system.

well you can say 40 a year is cheap when actually its not if your struggling with money badly its worse. but it wasnt just the subscription that made me move to ps3 it was the red ring issues and the fact kids were ruining it online for me at least with ps3 i play with more grown ups my age

well you can say 40 a year is cheap when actually its not if your struggling with money badly its worse. but it wasnt just the subscription that made me move to ps3 it was the red ring issues and the fact kids were ruining it online for me at least with ps3 i play with more grown ups my age

£40 a year is cheap mate. If your a gamer then your not really struggling with money are you? Games are not free and tend to be around ummmm yeah £40.

More grown ups your age??? that has baffled me to be honest because going by your posts and bad use of language and structuring sentences I wouldn't put your age much past 13-15.

£40 a year is cheap mate. If your a gamer then your not really struggling with money are you? Games are not free and tend to be around ummmm yeah £40.

More grown ups your age??? that has baffled me to be honest because going by your posts and bad use of language and structuring sentences I wouldn't put your age much past 13-15.

Don't insult 13-15 year olds ;)

DEADMAN, it sounds like you've bought the hype. I've as many friends whose PS3 has died as I have friends who've suffered the red ring of death. I wouldn't say either console is more or less reliable than the other.

exactly, the failure rate of the old model 360s is higher than fat PS3s but they still suffer the orange light of death

as for the new models of both, pretty much as reliable as each other

ps3 is more reliable than xbox it there was a survey taken on console failure rates and xbox had around 30 percent failure rate ps3 with about 10 or 11 percent failure rate and nintendo wii with under 10 percent

ps3 is more reliable than xbox it there was a survey taken on console failure rates and xbox had around 30 percent failure rate ps3 with about 10 or 11 percent failure rate and nintendo wii with under 10 percent

Where's this report DEADMAN?

the survey was done online on a website. as for ants message its true yes the original xboxes suffered red ring more i havent used the new glossy model yet but it kind of put me off after the black elite console

• 3 weeks later...

it means I'm having a chuckle at your expense for convincing yourself so solidly that the PS3 has no issues that when someone reports one you think they're making it up to mess with you