xbox or ps3

Barney

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no there not i had the elite for under 1 year got rrod just under its first year. ps3 on other hand i have had it since november last year and its still strong no problems.

I had a PS3 for 20days before it broke.

Fuck sake Deadman I have both, I had the old type of ps3 for about a month before it stopped reading disks and I had to buy a new one :lol:. The Elite isn't the newest xbox, the slimline xbox is about as reliable as the slimline ps3, your personal experience doesn't over-rule ours. For the record I had the old style xbox for 4 years with no problems (it was stolen last year, although that's hardly Microsoft's fault ;) ) and my brother's since bought a new 'un. The new 'un works wonders. I'm no fanboy of either console but I prefer the Xbox for gaming and the ps3 for blu-rays and the fact it's easier to patch pes and NCAA works on British ones. We're not all trying to undermine you by thinking the ps3 has faults man.

look i first started with consoles in the past i had megadrives sega saturns etc and my main console was a sony psx the old grey one. i had that for god knows how many years no longer working now of course but i had it for a good 5 6 years easy. then i moved to xbox big mistake i had it for around 3 years or under. within its first year i got rrod staright away. took away for repairs got it back was working fine apart from the fact it was noisey when watching movies late at night.