xbox or ps3

Barney

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rang gamestop who gave a slightly better offer for for trade-ins.

€80 credit for the console and then credit for the other games/controllers.

They're selling a used PS3 80gig with 12month warranty for €199 which seems ok.

na im not gonna sell it i didnt sell my old ps1 grey console i think its still in cupboard i think i also have a old ps2 slimline to hehe

he was talking to barney

the bloke who started the thread, maybe looking to sell his xbox

Tbh Deadman its cheaper getting an xbox and a years Xbox live than it is getting a PS3 and free online

how does that work out i dont get that even though a ps3 is slightly more expensive you dont have to pay subscriptions it is a option but your not forced to take it up plus downloads off the ps store are optional but with microsoft you have no other choice your forced to pay.

Edited by DEADMAN

yea but its still alot to fork out every time 39.99

Last time I checked it was PSN that got hacked etc etc. Never had a problem with Xbox Live. 39.99 is nothing for a years subscription imo, about £3 a month.....it costs more for a pint and you get a lot more enjoyment from a YEARS secure subscription. Seriously are you basing this on a forty pound a year cost??

More backtracking from d-man in this thread than... someone more witty than me want to finish this off?

Also you're not looking very far if you're paying full price for a Live sub.

Even if you are paying full price it's nothing.

yea but i wasnt a fan of xbox anyway i didnt realise the drawbacks of having to pay just to play online pcs you dont sony you dont. and so what if sonys psn got hacked the faggot asses shouldnt of hacked it anyway plus i changed my password after it all. despite what people think sony is the best network for saving money you can play free free free online hahaa

Don't downloads and updates PS3 take hours to download? But on Xbox they take literally seconds

Isn't there no party chat option on PS3 too?

Yes the downloads do take hours and hours. That is one of the many reasons i got rid of mine. Downloaded a film to rent...by the time it downloaded 2 days had gone by...no exaggeration. Even game updates are lightening quicker.

Don't downloads and updates PS3 take hours to download? But on Xbox they take literally seconds

Isn't there no party chat option on PS3 too?

Yes the downloads do take hours and hours. That is one of the many reasons i got rid of mine. Downloaded a film to rent...by the time it downloaded 2 days had gone by...no exaggeration. Even game updates are lightening quicker.

I thought that happened like, I dont get why people think PS3's are better, they usually just give the free online argument then stick their fingers in their ears when you try and explain why xboxs are better