My Mo-Vember Effort

KeithJ

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd feel embarrassed to ask people for money for the amount of facial hair I can grow.

But then again people ask for money for doing half a marathon, and I can grow slightly more then half a tashe.

I know it's cheating but in my opinion you should have a mo' from the 1st of November until the 30th, preferably one that makes you look like a nonce.

Spending the first 3 weeks looking like you're struggling to break through into puberty isn't worthy enough for me to stump up the cash, although it's all for a good cause.

I know it's cheating but in my opinion you should have a mo' from the 1st of November until the 30th, preferably one that makes you look like a nonce.

Spending the first 3 weeks looking like you're struggling to break through into puberty isn't worthy enough for me to stump up the cash, although it's all for a good cause.

Not cheating at all. The whole point is to sport a tache and raise some money whilst looking like an arabian emmerdalian despot!

Don't feel brave enough to start my own thread, but I'm doing Movember this year for the first time. If anyone hasn't given to this charity yet, please please please make a donation to my page. :blush2:

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/8373941

Going to be taking some pics fairly regularly on facebook that CT will no doubt use against me in future threads. I went for a massive head start - this has been growing for 6 weeks, so another 3 or so could be interesting.

Come on Cain, time for an update.